C H A P T E R 39

39 | Men Are Twats!

I pounded my fists frantically on the mahogany door, ready to break it open if it didn't open in the next ten seconds divided by ten

The hinges creaked and the door swung open. The thin crevice of the ajar door was blocked by her slender body, elegantly rested against the wooden doorframe.

"I know it's very last moment but it would mean the world to me of you could accommodate my friend." Allegra said, oh so sweetly.

My brows creases struggling to understand what she was saying.

"She'd love a makeover. Especially with her hair." She giggled.

"What's goi-"

Her long finger pressed over my lips, doing a lot more to me than just shutting my mouth. She tucked her straight blonde strands behind her ear, displaying the device in her ear.

"Thank you, Carla. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Are you done?" I masked my excitement by annoyance, pushing her hand away from my lips before something happened.

I was seeing her after so long.

Shut up Oliver! Focus on there reason why you're here!

"Where's Vittoria? Call her."

"Why don't you be my guest, Mr Rivera." She held the door open, ushering me in.

The faint sound if the television grew louder as I entered. It was some sort of a theme playing on an orchestra.

"Here comes Darth Vader." Vittoria commented, her eyes glued to the screen.

"Did you just call him Darth Vader?" Mason laughed, sprawled across the couch.

"Darth Vader? Who's that?"

Blue eyes shot up to me, her mouth agape. "You don't know Darth Vader?" She gasped.

"None of them do." Vittoria stated in a bored tone. "They watch Gossip Girl."

"Seriously?" Alli caught her breath like it was some drastic news. What's wrong with watching that show? Blake Lively is hot!

Flinging there tall blonde, with that I meant Blake Lively out of my mind, I sat next to Vittoria who still had her gaze riveted at the screen, too engrossed in watching some person dressed in all black with a helmet and red lightsaber.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, muffin." I began hesitantly. "I just got angry because Camila is really not okay. I should've tried understanding your point of..."

My words got suppressed by the volume of the television which she now turned to maximum.

"Vittoria! Please let me explain." I screamed over the noise. She didn't even so much as regard my presence.