C H A P T E R 75

75 | Champagne Problems

The continuing stretch of not seeing Vittoria ended when I was pulled into the backyard by Camila

Vittoria's familiar practised smile was plastered on her face as she listened to Toby play a song on his guitar.

Mason and Alli passed our interconnected hands a disapproved stare while Liam chose to disregard us.

Nothing was the same in this house. No one was happy apart from Camila. And all the blame fell on me, even though no one said it out loud.

Harrison cast Vittoria a rather troubled look as I took a seat opposite to her. Can't believe I kept on hating a person who was actually trying to get us back together.

How many sins do I have on my hand? Many, I guess.

"Hey." Toby passed us a small, unwilling smile when he ended the piece he was playing on his guitar.

"You're amazing at this, Toby." Camila said, her cheerful mood suddenly turning sorrowful the moment we came here. I don't understand what keeps happening to her.

"Thanks." He replied sheepishly.

"I think our Tobo is in love." Vittoria shouldered him playfully.

Her smile only hurt us more for we knew how much agony had been wrapped in it. The conversation I had with her two days ago kept playing in my mind. I was becoming increasingly restless.

Until now it was in thinking— I'll marry Camila, forget Vittoria, get over it. Done. But now it was all getting so real and no, I wasn't sure of it anymore.

Two days later, I would be married to Camila. The mere thought of it scared me.

"Rafael told me you sing as well, Vittoria." Camila said, examining her nails. "I've never heard you sing. Why don't you sing something for us. He really praised your music skills." She chuckled, hitching her hand with mine.

Vittoria's eyes never met mine even for a second. At this point, I wasn't sure if she was hurt, angry or simply disgusted with me.

Those pretty eyes were swollen and the amount of concealer applied under them did nothing to hide the dark circles beneath it.

All this pain was caused by me. I did this to her.

"Sure, Camila. If you wish to bleed through your ears," She laughed, picking up her black glitter guitar. "Tell me what shall I present for my fans."

Who exactly was she kidding by pretending to be all normal? Why was she hurting herself. Wasn't I enough for it?

"How about... Champagne Problems?"

"Camila." I gritted.

Could she be a good sister for once! She won't leave a single chance to hurt Vittoria.