C H A P T E R 09

09 | Suzanne

Was it a left or a right?

This mansion is so confusing. I don't understand why they need such a big estate for five people. This place can easily house two hundred people.

Finally, I managed to reach down to the kitchen to be greeted by Alli and Liam flirting with each other.

"Good morning, Mase." She greeted cheerfully.

"Bad morning, Alli." I yawned.

"Why?" Liam dressed in all formals asked.

"Because it's morning. I hate mornings and you."

"Um, thanks I guess." He said warily.

"Anyway, I'm leaving. Bye Mase. Bye sweetheart." She tapped Liam's nose.

"Why? Just move in with me already." He grumbled. I got hold of the butcher knife and he ran for his life while Alli stood there laughing at the scene.

"I'm coming with you to your place. We need to talk." I lowered my voice.

"About what? Did you find something?" She whispered as we headed out.

I stayed silent for a while until we passed the guard stationed near the stairs. "Kind of. We might be right but-"

"Morning, Mr Grayson." She interrupted me, signalling me about his presence.

"Miss Tanner." He nodded briskly and peeped into the file Oliver was busy with. "What does do the figures say."

"Expect your share price to hit the fifty two weeks high." Oliver smirked.

"It's that good?" He asked, disbelieved.

"Uh huh."

"Come here, Mr CFO. I'm gonna kiss you." He lunged on him while Oliver irritably pushed him away.

"Ugh! Get a room, you guys. We aren't interested in watching two men in suits make out with each other." I twisted my face while Allegra watched them, dumbfounded.

"He can't control his emotions when it comes to his company." Oliver chuckled and then abruptly pulled a depressed face when his eyes fell over Allegra.

Oh no! Here we go again!

"You still haven't left?" He spat.

"Shut up, Oliver." Rafael hit his arm. "Miss Tanner." He smiled. "Please feel free to have breakfast or coffee or anything you like."

"I'm afraid we don't have almond milk. The door's that way." Oliver pointed to the left.

"How's your arse, Mr Rivera? I suggest you take good care of it considering that's where you think from." She fired back.