C H A P T E R 13

13 | Ollie Vs Alli

Every single person in the house along with Jake and Travis sprinted to the kitchen with all they had

"Where are the guards stationed near the kitchen?" Rafael roared.

"Vittoria?" The infuriating Tanner gasped, gripping my arm absentmindedly.

She was sat on the kitchen counter with her legs pulled up to her chest, body trembling with fear and tears running down her cheeks. Her eyes switched to us just for a fraction of second and went back to staring something on the floor.

"Are you okay, love?" Rafael ran to her side, securing her into his arms.

"Move away." Mason spat.

"This is not the time, Mason. Don't you see she's scared?" He yelled back. "What happened, Vittoria?" He brushed off the hair stuck to her face.

She said nothing, just raised her trembling finger down at the floor.

Then we all saw it.

We collectively groaned in annoyance.

"Jesus! Are you for real, Vittoria?" Rafael threw his hands up before tugging on his hair in frustration.

Stupid, stupid girl!

It was a spider.

"Who screams like that for a spider? A spider!" Liam screeched.

"T- Then when do I scream like..like that. When someone's killing m-me?" She sniffled.

"I'm sorry. She's allergic to logic." Mason frowned.

"Kill it, please kill it." She begged.

"That's outright cruelty." Mason scolded.

"You kill people, Mase!" She shivered.

"People are evil. Animals and insects are poor little innocent creatures." He picked up the spider, earning a yelp from this crazy girl.

"You want spiderman to be your boyfriend but you're arachnophobic. That's pathetic." Rafael twisted his face in disgust.

"Ara- what?"

"Fear of spiders! Catch up Mr Rivera." The annoyingly sexy woman spoke.

"I want him to be my boyfriend so that he can save me from spiders." The muffin sniffled. She was crying oceans because of a freaking spider!

"Even I can save you from spiders." Liam pouted.

We chose to ignore him. That's the only way through.

The fear in Vittoria's eyes increased tenfold and her body shook profusely. "N- No Mase. This isn't funny." She stretched her arm out, gradually inching behind.