C H A P T E R 18

18 | Taken To Paradise

"The fuck, you madwoman!" My kidnapper hunkered over the kitchen counter, unfortunately dodging my attack

"You asshole!"

"I make lasagna for you. You fling night lamps at me. Not done, señorita." He crossed his arms pulling a grumpy face.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I let my hands fall to the side and exhaled a held in breath.

"That's my girl." He smiled sweetly, approaching me.

"I should have done this." The knife sweeped past him, sticking up in the wooden doorframe. Then I threw another and yet another until I ran out of knives.

"Help! My hostage is going to kill me." He ran out into the living room with me following him with a butcher knife held in my hand.

"You kidnapped me, Rafael!" I yelled, trying to reach him on the other side of the huge piano.

"Blame your brothers. And yourself." He ran to his left as I did, again getting us on either sides of the piano.

How long will you run? Let's see.

"I come near you for two fucking seconds and they appear magically, taking you away from me. And if by my permanently absent luck they don't show up, you Miss Andress decide to take up their responsibility."

"So your solution to this problem was to kidnap me!" I aimed the kinfe at him, again missing it by mere calculated inches.

If only he didn't have his shirt unbuttoned!

If only I didn't religiously follow my principle of not killing tasty men!

He smiled wickedly, gesturing his eyes at the fallen weapon and began slinking my way taking a chance on the belief that I'm unarmed.

"Oops! Ran out of knives?" He mocked in a girly voice.

The next moment he was tossed on the floor, groaning while clutching his shoulder.

Men never learn, do they!

"Okay, okay!" He raised his arms up, staring up at my looming figure. "Why don't we solve this like adults– Naked, under me, on my bed. What say?"

"You- aah!" He pushed my leg with his, causing me to fall over him. Once I did, there was no way I could escape. He quickly turned us over, trapping me under him.

I could fight him. But I didn't.

"You were saying?" He whispered.

"I..you..." I fumbled with my words, this proximity doing sinful things to my body.

"I what?" He smirked.

"You.. You can't do this."

"Oh but I did." He bit my earlobe. "Did you forget? I can do whatever the hell I want and whoever the fuck I want."