C H A P T E R 72

72 | Nothing Can Break Me. I'm Allegra Tanner

Her bare feet softly padded against the wooden floor of the grand suite as she ambled out, calling a name, searching for that person who was gone

Her bare feet softly padded against the wooden floor of the grand suite as she ambled out, calling a name, searching for that person who was gone. But she didn't know that.

"Oliver!" Her naturally smokey voice sounded groggy as she had just woken up. Alone.

The window displaying Moscow's beautiful streets rattled, carried in a gust of cold air. As cold as my heart was.

Her feet halted suddenly. Sapphire eyes, desperately searching for me switched to an alarming hostility as they stared dead into the camera lens.

"What the fuck is going on Nikolai? What are you doing here." She sneered, throwing daggers at the man dressed in a navy suit.

He sat on the couch with his legs perched on the table, those green eyes packed with evilness as she smirked up at her.

"What? Now I need your permission to be in my own hotel, with my own girlfriend?" He said in his thick Russian accent, swirling the vodka in his glass.

"Put that down, Viktor." The camera shook as Allegra pushed Viktor's hand holding the camera down. "And you." She sent him a hard stare. "You, Mr Delusional, get the fuck out."

The delirious mischief in his eyes vanished. He returned back her heated glare, chugging down the colorless liquid with his eyes still set on her. "He was here, wasn't he?"

Yes I was.

Her reply was a simple smirk as she brushed her long blonde strands behind her back, showing off the hickeys on her neck. I swear she looked like an angel in that white nightgown.

"Does that answer your question?" She replied with a feigned smile.

"I thought we discussed this, Allegra." He growled.

But he was still deceptively calm for a man obsessed with her in the most psychotic way.

"Discussed what?" She shrugged innocently. "I've broken up with you a year ago. If it takes you beyond that to accept it, then it's your bloody problem. As for the diamonds, it was purely busine- Put that the fuck down, Viktor!"

Her warning fell over deaf ears. The camera didn't move.

"Let me get one thing straight, Allegra." The glass in Nikolai's hands smashed over the wall. He leapt up to his feet, muttering some curses in Russian.

Allegra stepped back instantly. It wasn't fear. It was caution.

"I decide when our relationship ends, not you." He howled like a beast, clutching a fistful of her hair.

"Let go Nikolai." She gritted, staring dead into his eyes.

Why was she not making a move? She could kill him right this instant.