C H A P T E R 44

44 | Sexy Fighter, Who Me?

My breath hitched and a low embarrassing screech departed from my lips, thankfully I being the only one to hear it

Stop! Stop! Stop!

What are you doing, Harri boy!

His fingers curled around the hem of his white tee as he pulled it off from the back in one fluid motion, leaving his dirty blonde hair unkempt.

I gulped nervously, not realizing my feet had been backing off until my back hit the bounds of the rings.

He tossed the thin fabric out, standing ready before me— shirtless. My eyes trained over the tattoo on his chest. It was a dagger surrounded by a grunge design, concealing some letters.

So the shy boy had a bad boy side as well, huh.

I judged him right. He was a cryptic person, just like that tattoo. I swear those letters formed a meaning if you studied them closely. I wanted to know what they meant.

"May the force be with you, Leia Skywalker." He was ready in position, no smirk, no coy smiles grazing his face.

So the shirtless act wasn't to divert my attention. I see.

I snapped out of my daze, stepping forward and chalking out my strategy. He'd seen me fight. He knew my tricks. But I didn't. He'd got the natural upper hand.

"Go kiddo!" Mason cheered from the crowd.

After that, the still tension broke into frantic movements. As anticipated, his opening move was a punch which I dodged easily, as against the one where he gripped my wrists, twisting them back.

Nah boy! Grandpa's taught me well.

I tugged my leg with his own, yanking it forward with full force. His tall frame crumble down and I used my elbow to drop him down further.

"Already on your knees for me, Harri boy?" I smirked, and the crowd went crazy.

A low growl erupted from him as he jumped back up, literally throwing me up in the air and tossing me down. I screamed in pain, my back crashing against the ground rendering me unable to move for a while but I quickly regained my strength, springing up and landing an air kick right across his face.

Rafael loves my air kicks.

"Nice, princess Leia." He chuckled evilly. His eyes darkened which made him look devilish. For the first time, I saw a malicious smirk on his face as he yet again gripped my wrists, roughly turning me around with my back pressed to his chest. He had my arms locked, my legs locked and me entire body in his tight hold.

"Show me what you've got." He whispered into my ears.

A shiver ran down my spine. I struggled to break his hold. It only got worse. "Come on, try harder." He laughed, giving me no time to do so. I felt the ground below my feet disappear as he lifted me up slightly only to heave me back down.