C H A P T E R 24

24 | How To Make An Action Scene Erotic

"Watch out!" Rafael squeaked like a girl who just discovered a pimple on her cheek

The tyres screeched as I took a sharp turn on the edge of the road. One more inch and we would be down in the valley.

"Left!" He commanded, taking a quick glance back at the black car chasing us.

Icy air prickled my skin as I sped up in an attempt to lose them. And I did.

Or so I thought.

One more car, similar to the earlier one cut in front of us stopping right before us. The motorcycle, lurched to a breakneck halt causing Rafael to crash his helmet with mine.

"Merde!" He cursed.

We were in a narrow street whose entry and exit points were sealed by two cars each. We were trapped.

"Look at the positive side, honey! We get to live our own action scene directed by the awesome us."

"You're kidding, right? Because if you aren't, I'm gonna put a bullet through my own head."

My lover is no fun, seriously.

"Say that again!" He challanged, lightly pinching my waist.

Oh shoot!

"Did I say that out loud?"

"No. You thought that out too loud. Get off my baby! Quick!" He commanded.

"You seriously won't throw me off because I called you boring." I gaped.

I heard him grumble before feeling his hands on my waist as he literally put me down like I weigh nothing.

"You twerp!"

He slid ahead, gripping the handle. "Hop on."

I mentally threw him some nice French curses, making sure I think with a low volume this time and placed my hand over his shoulder to get on the pillion but he stopped me.

"What is it now?" I asked irritably, partly wondering why those people weren't taking any action. It was like they were waiting for our next move.

"You wanted some action." He replied, darting his eyes at the cars.

"What does that mean?"

"You've watched Knight and Day, haven't you?" He smirked devilishly.

Wicked. Just how I like him.

"Yes, babe." I returned the mischievous stare and climbed over, straddling him. I retrieved my gun from my boots and slid the other hand in his waistband rather seductively to get his gun.

"Hang tight, babygirl."

Wroom! The motorcycle roared to life once again and I stretched my arms out, firing at the two cars simultaneously.