C H A P T E R 66

66 | Lights, Camera, Jealousy

This Sunday morning wasn't like other Sunday mornings

Liam and I were for once, happy and excited in the morning. All the guards were missing, except for a few in a way that this mansion's security didn't look suspicious. Harri was here. But he wasn't in his uniform.

It was the day. The photoshoot day.

I sat on the couch, patiently waiting for an anxious and extremely nervous Harri to calm down and stop pacing along the room.

"Harri."

"Vittoria." He breathed out, his fingers twiddling the hem of his unbuttoned black shirt— his costume for the shoot.

"Do you want a shot of vodka? For the confidence?" Liam offered with utmost seriousness making me smack his head.

"Harrison listen to me." I stood before him to stop him from moving to and fro like a tennis ball. "You got this, alright. You've done this before as well. Just relax. It's gonna go well."

"But this time it's Allegra Tanner." He screeched like a scared kid and then started blabbering in an insane speed like he always did when he was nervous. "She's like the best. Look at her. Look at me. She's intimidating. I mean in a good way. She has this aura and-"

"Harri!"

"What if I mess up. Is it too late to back off? Of course it is. The woman dealt with weapons. What am I blabbering. Someone stop me."

"Harrison Outhwaite!" I yelled, pressing a finger on his lips. "Shh. Just shh."

"Breath in the air of opportunities. Now exhale the cynical thoughts." Liam gestured like a yoga teacher and Harrison thankfully obeyed.

"What going on?" A permanently displeased voice called from behind and...holy mother of spicy ramen!

Kill me.

Rafael stood there looking all rouge and sexy and delicious and mouthwatering and tempting. Tiny droplets of water fell from his dark brown hair left messy. His white tee flaunted every muscle on his perfectly toned torso. Lips slightly parted and hands thrusted in the pockets of his blue denims, he threw me his all time favorite smirk making me realize that I was openly drooling at this walking god.

Snap out of it, girl!

I shook my head as if trying to shake the unholy thoughts out and turned back to face Harri.

Where's Harri?

I pitched my eyes outside at the pool area where all the setup was happening and found him talking to some crew member. And then I saw something—something that made me want to tie her to a rock and throw her in the pool.

Camila nympho Rivera checking Harri out.

Shoo! Back off! Were Rafael and Mason not enough? Ew, go away!