02. Expected Future

Song:- "Dhoop" by Shreya Ghoshal

Jimin sighed once he made sure that he has successfully sneaked inside the mansion without getting caught.

He had his hand tightly secured over the part of his hanbok where the little clay jar was kept. He couldn't risk anyone to get suspicious and find that jar. If anyone, means ANY one gets to know about it, his secret will be out. And then all the hell will break loose. And the one who will make it happen will be none other than his soon to be mate, Alpha Lisa.

He doesn't really remember since when he had known Lisa. All he remembers that once upon a time he had some people he called as family. He was a happy and ordinary kid until one day his parents died when they were on a hunt and then he was taken under the wing of the King of Busan. At least that's what he's been told. He was very little that time.

As Jimin doesn't remember many things, he also doesn't remember exactly when did he started applying that salve. But the Moon speaker he once had met in his childhood had advised his parents to mask his scent. The reason behind that was never told to him. Whenever he tried to ask he would get only one answer,

"This is what Moon Goddess desires. If she wants, your scent will be revealed on the right time."

He sighed remembering the same words ringing in his head spoken by his best friend and before him, his father.

Jimin had grown up to be beautiful, very beautiful. As each year passed he gained even more beauty somehow, growing even more mesmerizing, as Lisa said. He had soft pale skin to compliment the redness of his elbows and knees. Soft but bright blonde hair that always made hallo on his forehead ever so softly. His deep blue eyes could make anyone submit easily. His plump and glossy pink lips could chant a death petition for you and you wouldn't even feel angry. And above that, his delicate, slim yet voluptuous body curves....

No wonder Lisa had betrothed him as soon as he stepped into adulthood. And no one in Busan ever retorted because they also knew a beauty like Jimin was meant to be the Queen of Busan, not any less to say. And not to mention, no one ever tried to cross the path of the young Alpha in line, Lisa.

Lisa was always so passionate with whatever she wanted or desired. She was a strong and powerful Alpha. The moment she had seen Jimin in childhood, she had claimed him. She always provided him with the best.

From the expensive various types of top class robes, hanboks to exquisite scents, she gave him all. Even if he didn't ask for it. She had provided him with a separate mansion until they don't get married. He was provided with the minimum staff so that he won't get uncomfortable. But that didn't mean she didn't keep eye on him. She had stopped him from meeting anyone outside his rank whether it be any alpha or beta. And slowly like that, she cut him off from going outside the mansion at all.

Fortunately Sungwoon was the only one he had as friend. Other than that he didn't really have anyone besides him. He wonders why Lisa allowed him to even meet with Sungwoon when she already had cut off everyone around him. Maybe it's because Sungwoon was their Royal healer. So he could make any reason regarding his health to meet with his friend.

He knew if Lisa catches him again, he'll again make some excuse like, 'My stomach was paining.' But it was always better to not get caught.

So he was trying to not make any sound at all till he reaches his chamber, but the anklet in his right foot said otherwise. The tiny and soft tinkling of the single anklet was making soft noise in the otherwise quite hallway. Jimin groaned but kept it shut. He wanted to remove it. But couldn't, as it was the sign of his Betrothal with his Alpha.