38. Get Me Out

'In the frame of night, we’re like a painting'

Jimin grunted as a sharp shot of pain was pressed under his belly.

Can situation get any worse?

He was brought into the cell after he had vomitted on Lisa. But not before he received a slap from her in disgust. While they were bringing him to the cell, one of the guards tried to touch him inappropriately. But it ended up Jimin growling animalistic at them. And fortunately they didn't do anything to him, in fear of having to face Lisa. Even if he was locked up for infidelity, he was still her Omega. And touching Queen's Omega meant death.

But Jimin couldn't blame them for touching him. He had an idea that he was releasing his pheromones unconsciously. His estrus was about to start. The guards must have smelled him, it wasn't much, but probably mistook it for his 'disease'.

Jimin remembered when Lisa had ordered the guards to take him away. And he looked at her with tearful eyes.

"A-alpha... Do I mean anything to you?", He had asked silently.

"No. Since you decided to be dirty whore for some town Alphas... No.", She said coldly. And Jimin was dragged away all chained up and whimpering due to his worsening condition.

But for his good luck, this incident was reported to the Old King and Jinyoung had sent someone to summon Sungwoon immediately.

"Jimin!!", Sungwoon whispered in slight shock to see the Omega curled up in one of the corner uncaring about the dirt lathering up over the place.

He immediately reached up to the Omega and helped him sit up. He was surprised the Jimin's temperature was slightly high. He had almost misunderstood that the Omega was running fever until he smelled a tinge of smell of spring waters.

He was shocked. Jimin never had heats. But there could be only one explanation.

Now that he finally had found his fated mate, his Omega was surfacing up and wants to lure his Alpha in to mate him.

Jimin just voicelessly whimpered and struggled to keep a straight face. It was a nice thing that he was still conscious because his heat hadn't stroke him yet it seemed.

Sungwoon looked at the cell door if anyone was watching and covered him in a blanket that was kept at a side. He quickly opened the jar of salve and lathered on the Omega's scent gland before he could stink up the whole place.

He had only one alpha guard standing on guard while he treated Jimin, but that it wasn't something to worry about, since he was his friend.

"Jimin, I need you to swallow this? We can't let Lisa know about your heat yet...", He said holding a small pill to Jimin's lips to swallow. He couldn't let Lisa know about Jimin's heat yet, since it really was not good timing and also Jimin was still not over the fact that he has a fated mate. He knew Lisa now really won't consider Jimin's wish and she would forcefully mate him now that Jimin's heat was finally here.

And on top of that, she would know Jimin had lied about his scent all over his life. He just couldn't risk it so he needed to suppress his heat before anyone could know about it. So he tried to press the pill to Jimin's lips until Jimin held his hand and looked at him with tired eyes.

Sungwoon's heart broke at the sight. Teary eyes, flushed face, dirty clothes and bruised up cheek...

"I.. I need a favour h-hyung.", Jimin panted.

"What favour?", He asked tentatively.

"I need to get out of here. Right now."

Sungwoon looked at him in surprise.