46. You Said You Would Wait

'Nothing aids me'

When Jimin returned it already had been the time of dusk. But what can he do. The business he had visited the town for was more important.

When he told town people that they should use the well in forest they were not really sure. Not that they didn't believe Jimin. It's just that they feared Night Wolves Alpha too much and never wanted to cross his path even by mistake. So Jimin had to convince them that he had made a deal and he won't harm any wolf of Busan, some of then agreed and supported.

He was happy that he could help his people. It was the first time he had helped someone and that feeling of content was so great. He almost had that bounce in his step.

When he entered his chamber, he was hit with the heavy scent of musk in his face, reminding that he wasn't really used to this scent nor that he wanted to get used to this. Even if it was his Alpha spouse.

Lisa was sitting on a chair lazily looking at the door, ultimately towards Jimin. Her face held that usual cold but cruel expressions.

"Where were you?"

Jimin halted at the doorstep looking at her. He didn't know how to react. Originally he didn't remember telling her he was going somewhere. But then again, why should he tell everytime he goes outside?

"I asked you something.", She stood up, looking flawless as usual in her deep green royal robes. Jimin had never acknowledged, but Lisa really was beautiful. Visually, she had all those qualities an Omega would want in their partner. Beautiful and domineering. But never knew why he never saw her like that or why that thought was so difficult for him to consume.

"I had visited the town.", Jimin admitted quietly.

"Whom did you ask?", She asked in grave voice as she came over towards Jimin in slow strides just like a lion hunting his prey.

"No one. But I thought there's no need. I was just visiting town regarding the water issue—"

"You thought??", Lisa let out a mocking snarl. Almost like she was insulting him.
"When even did that become a thing? And water issue? Who do you think you are and why am I here for? Am I wearing this crown so that my Omega should go around and meddle in Kingdom's affairs??", Her voice was raising with sentence making Jimin wanting to squirm but also fight back badly. He tried to control his emotions. But Lisa glaring in his soul waiting for his submission.

"Alpha Lisa, I didn't think it was that important to ask just for a visitation.", Jimin decided to fight back. And that made a bad effect because in a second Lisa caught Jimin by his neck.

"What did you say? You have been living in a palace all your freaking life AND on MY CONDITIONS!! You never ever retorted back then... So what changed now!!??", She yelled at his face. It was not to mention that her Musk scent was becoming overbearing like always. But this it didn't make him much nauseous like always. It was pretty better this time. Guess, he was becoming used to it. So now he had his full focus on her.

Although her windpipe was getting constricted, his brain was fully active. His Omega was thrashing inside to kick her guts. But he leveled his staggering breath with difficulty to meet Lisa's eyes without wavering.

"Because I am a Luna now."

Lisa's eyes widened when he answered back. Her grip unconsciously loosened and Jimin took it as his victory.

"What did you say?", She asked in a threatening voice.

"I'm not just a simple Omega now. I am Busan's Luna who have responsibilities which I cannot ignore. They are my duties towards my Kingdom.", Jimin simply but said with a firm voice making Lisa's rage highten up to the roof.