45. Meet Up In Town

The barrage stood tall and strong even though the construction wasn't yet completed. And Lisa felt like it was a tight slap on her face.

She could see the army of Nosan-wang standing in formations around the huge dam that was breaking the bank of river and stopping the flow. In last few days she had sent the letter to Nosan-wang's King for a meet regarding this issue but all those messages and letters were left un-answered.

Her hands were itching to start a fight, to attack. But her father and rest of the courtiers stood against the idea, which was ticking her off.

She was the Queen of Busan. The highest ranked Alpha of the Kingdom. How dare they don't listen to her and defy!!

She was drunk on the blind rage. While her Kingdom was suffering lashes from external affairs, her own Omega has not remained hers anymore. And that thought was purely maddening.

She took a sip of her bitter drink while thinking of bringing a leash for Jimin so that he won't go around whoring. Her empty cup was filled to the brim again. She looked up at Jinyoung who quietly poured her a cup.

"Jinyoung. Tell me who do you work for?", She asked, her words slightly slurring.

"I am Busan's servant my grace.", Jinyoung said with a calm face. Lisa stood up suddenly and threw the glass away that shattered to pieces.

"NO!! YOU'RE MY SERVANT... BUSAN'S ALPHA!!!", she growled showing her sharp canines. Jinyoung frowned with worry.

"Tell me, who do you work for?", She asked again.

"You, your grace.", Jinyoung easily complied. Lisa smirked.

"Good. Then fire all the courtiers."

Jinyoung looked at her surprised. She did nothing but pick up the bottle and chugging it.

"I said fire them. There is no need for those who don't work for me. Do you here me?", She said looking at the older alpha with her piercing gaze. Jinyoung looked conflicted. How can he? If he says anything, he will be failing in Lisa's eyes and fired and if he doesn't then, all the other elders in court will be wronged.

"Yes your highness...", He said after a while and Lisa looked satisfied. She chugged every last drop until there wasn't left any. Jinyoung anticipated, what she was gonna do next.

She neared the window from where all the Busan could be seen from. The gentle breeze flowed with grace and everything looked peaceful, unless it was Lisa's mind which anything but peaceful right now. She took a deep breath which was drenched in revenge.

"Send a letter to Daegu. Tell them that Queen of Busan has invited them on a grand feast..."

_________________________

Jimin took a deep breath as he felt his palanquin come to a halt.

The loud murmurs and gossips already spread the town as the everyone saw the royal palanquin enter the civil town

The loud murmurs and gossips already spread the town as the everyone saw the royal palanquin enter the civil town. The people recognised the black and golden palanquin to be the Royal Omega's and gathered at the square of the town.

When Jimin nervously took step out when the door of his palanquin was opened by a servant beta. He had came to the town only once before. And that too was long ago when he recieved complains of missing Omegas. And he still hadn't found them. He feels ashamed that he has failed his people as their Luna, so he was nervous to even step out of his palanquin and face them.

He slowly stepped out and stood in front of the people who had gathered.

"Oh Luna!!!", Everyone gasped and went to their knees to bow deeply. And Jimin flushed to look at their strong devotion towards him. No one raised their heads and kept their bowing position sincerely.

"Luna , how come you planned your visit? If we would've been informed we would've prepared som—", one elderly Alpha said.

"No need. I'm here because I heard about the problematic situation in town.", Jimin stated. Everyone looked at each other with sad eyes. But no one spoke up. Jimin looked at them sadly.

Suddenly a young and handsome Alpha came from behind the crowd. The elder looked at him with a warning glare. But he didn't faze and stood in front of Luna without fear.

"Luna, river stream has been dried up because of the dam. We haven't had water since last two days and we currently using the supply that was stocked. But it isn't long when there will be remained nothing. What do we do? We can't live without water...", He said and Jimin looked at the people who were looking down.

"Thank you for telling me about this gentleman. I am here to solve this issue. I know you've been sending letters and requests to court but the court didn't reply nor did they find an alternative for this. I deeply apologize on behalf of my Alpha.", Jimin said.

"You will get water. I have asked to open the gates to the Nakdong forest for civilians. There is a well behind the shrine that never dries up even in summer. You all can use that well for the time being until the river issue is solved.", Just as Jimin's sentence finished everyone looked at him horrified.

"What happened?", Jimin asked.

"Nothing Luna—"

"We have heard that the Night Wolves are living there currently. Will it be a better choice for our people to go there? They have already took some of our Omegas. What's the guarantee our lives will not be in danger?", The young Alpha from earlier spoke up again. Jimin appreciated that honesty and confidence of the Alpha.

"I know your concerns. But not to worry. I have negotiated with their Leader and he will not bother you and has agreed to let you use the well.", Jimin said and after few doubtful stares a relief fled on their faces.

All of the people bowed to Jimin once again on their knees showing their deep gratitude to their Luna.

"Please stand up... Don't bow to me.", Jimin said flushed and they raised their heads.

"No... You are our Luna. How can we not bow to you?", One of the elders in civilians said.

"I'm not any god..."

"You are no less Luna. And today we saw why our belief is real...", One elderly Alpha said and kept bowing. Jimin smiled sincerely.

He looked at the young Alpha from earlier who never feared to speak up his mind.

"What is you name gentleman?"

"Lee Taemin, Luna.", Jimin smiled. Taemin mirrored his smile that made his eyes turn into little crescents like Jimin.

"Then you will be my messenger. I believe no suffering of my people will be hidden from me...", Jimin said and Taemin deeply bowed.

"Yes, your grace."

______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So did you miss me?

Borahae 💜