12. Revolution Will Start

'Revolution Will Start. And It Starts From Me.'

Jimin was perched up on a comfy couch in the library of palace.

He really liked reading. There were not many things he did asides from being pretty and be Queen's Omega. So whatever he did outside that, it would quickly become his favourite. Honestly, he never tried to explore himself. What he like, what he didn't. He never saw any point in it. Since he knew he was going to be controlled by his alpha anyway.

It was a quiet afternoon. Since Queen and other royals were busy in their duties, more specifically still concerned about the issue regarding the Rogue Alpha there was no one who would look out for him.

So he had sneaked into the study and found himself a book to pass his time since he wasn't allowed to leave the palace even for the prayers until Wolgwang festival.

It wasn't nothing much, just a book about the history of Busan. So he found himself getting pretty bored quickly since he was bored of being a royal. So ultimately bored reading about royals. So he decided to find another one.

He found a little stair that was made to reach topmost shelves that were reaching ceilings. He tucked his robes so that they won't be any bother. He reach the top shelve and started going through the titles of books that were written in their spines. He found one book that looked interesting.

"Endymion", Jimin read and pulled it out from the row. He secured the book to his side and started climbing down carefully.

After still being so careful he slipped his step and his ankle got chafed due to his anklet scraped his feet when he slipped. He hissed loudly but there was no one nearby to help him.

He came down and sat on the couch while kept the book aside. After lifting the robe, he could see the considerably bleeding ankle. He sighed looking at the anklet.

Lisa had him wear it almost four winters ago as basic courting gift that indicates the Omega as taken. Every Alpha gifts their desired Omega one anklet and wear it themselves. And the second anklet is gifted after the mating ceremony.

Looking at that single anklet, his one mind desired to get mated. He wanted to get mated. But then again his Omega whined not to get mated with someone he wasn't romantically interested in.

He just wiped the little blood that oozed out from the wound. It was hurting. Maybe it was because he never had gotten injured in his whole life.

He just kept staring at the wound and finally picked up the book and started walking out.

__________________________

"Please Alpha. Let me go. I swear I will never tell anyone."

Jungkook looked at the scrawny Omega that was standing in his rug like clothes that were far to gone to look at least decent. Heesung. His name as he remembered. He just ignored the thin boy and kept sharpening his dagger to shining edge.

The boy was brought with two more female Omegas here. The other two females had given hopes on ever returning and had accepted their fate. They were now just two obedient slaves who worked for the Night Wolves pack.

But this, Heesung, he still believed that he could go back. Even after being trapped in the clutches of the devil named Jeon Jungkook. It wasn't fake that he still feared the pure breed Alpha to death. But still he voiced out to beg for his freedom. But it was like his words fell on to deaf ears.

"I told you tell me where can find your Queen's Omega and I might let you go.", Jungkook said unbothered.

"But why do you want to find our Luna? What do you want to do with him?", Heesung asked while gathering his last bits of courage. He knew if he pisses of the alpha he can be killed even by just snap of his fingers. But still he didn't want to be a traitor to his own Kingdom by being the reason of causing harm to their Luna or Queen.

Jungkook never answered him the question or did anything. It wasn't really hard for him to make him speak. All he had to do is just release his pheromones to overpower the omega. But he never did anything. Just playing with Omega. And it has been days. This time he turned his gaze on the Omega which made the Omega immediately submit.

"L-Luna is going to meet the town people for the first time at coming Wolgwang festival. There will some rituals held t-to worship Moon Goddess by our Luna.", Omega blabbered out in matter of seconds which left Jungkook smirking.

He stood up and towered the Omega which was a lot to take for the Omega. Jungkook leaned in and answered in grave voice, "Good thing you decided to open your mouth. Now I should start preparing for the festival. Afterall it's going to you dear Luna's last day breathing."

Heesung's eyes widened. He desperately shook his head.

"You c-can't. You can't kill our Luna. No...", He desperately tried to claw at Jungkook which was near to impossible.

"Why?", He playfully asked with amused grin.

"He is our fortune. He is our Busan's future. Busan will experience the revolution!!!", Heesung cried. Jungkook just chuckled mockingly.

"Indeed. Busan will experience revolution. And it will start from your Luna's death."

___________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I know what you all are waiting for. Hehe...

But it won't happen until you comment and vote.

Borahae 💜