41. Resolve

'I can't love you in the dark
It feels like we're Oceans apart'

"Are you okay?", Taehyung gently asked the Omega who was still shivering in fear.

Taehyung lifted up his gaze to meet with his mate, who looked concerned but stayed away as the Omega might get repulsed by any Alpha for the time being. Tears still clung to his eyelashes as he kept staring in zero. Taehyung felt so furious but he could do nothing. He knew that Jungkook has always been like this. There was absolutely no stopping when he was angry. But this time something was different. It was some Omega.

As far as he has known Jungkook, he never had acted like this over any Omega. In fact, never had such time arrived where some Omega had rejected him and ran away. Never. Jungkook always gets anything he desires. Omegas were no objection.

Taehyung turned to look at Minho, "Hyung never had acted like this. How dare that Omega to run away like this? But then again, he never had cared about any Omega, ever."

Minho nodded in mere understanding, deep in thoughts. He watched the Omega still cowering. Unconsciously he started releasing a calming wave of pheromones. In no time the whole healer's cabin was filled with warmth of firewood scent, which made Taehyung sigh in content and Heesung calm down.

Taehyung smiled at Minho, silently thanking him and turned towards Heesung. He gently placed his hand over his shoulder as not to scare him more that he already was.

Just as Taehyung placed his hand over his shoulder, Heesung turned and tightly hugged the beta for dear life.

Taehyung was stunned by his this action. He could feel the Omega cowering, trying to clutch on his shirt like someone's gonna take him away. He could feel the frantic heartbeat of the Omega against his chest. He slowly looked at Minho who was still a bit distance away from both of them.

Minho eyes crinkled to the side as a sweet smile graced his lips, toned with admiration. Taehyung mirrored the smile and his arms unconsciously wrapped around the petite Omega who had find the safe haven in his arms.

__________________________

Palace gates were creaked open with a loud thud as one of their guard approached with a message on his horse in full speed.

The messege was sent to every individual of the court requesting an immediate presence. Lisa was called by her father so she had to leave her sulking to the bay to face new problem today.

"Nakdong border is occupied by Nosan army."

The whole court gasped in sync.

Lisa's face hardened at the messenger. The courtiers waited for her response. Before her response, Jinyoung stood up from his seat. Everyone turned their heads at him, as if have sensed the upcoming blow.

"Nakdong's Bank has shrunk to the great extent. Folks have been asking for the reason of the sudden curse that bestowed upon Busan.", He stated with low voice.

"They dare send their army on our borders? They have breached the contract!!", She seethed.

"They haven't. At least yet. Because it's Nakdong's border they have occupied with permission of Jeon Jungkook. Plus, we can't send our soldiers their for patrolling. If we do, they might mistake it as the announcement of war.", Jinyoung stated and Lisa couldn't help but grunt.

"Plus, Daegu's revised ammendments have arrived. We can't take risk of going against anyone. All the swords are pointed towards us.", Whole court fell into silence. The upcoming winds of war started flowing as they tried to wrap their heads around it. Everything was going southwards. They knew if this goes on, the day wasn't far where Busan would have see the downfall.

"If may I allowed, I would like to speak.", An elderly Alpha amongst the Courtiers stood up gaining everyone's attention. Lisa nodded.

"The conflicts surrounding the royal kinsfolk have been spreading in the town. No one in town is unlearned about the Luna had been caged up. And the sudden River's decreased streams have caused an havoc. Everyone is believing that the Goddess Luna has cursed the Kingdom.", A murmur started through the court of silent agreement towards whatever the elderly Alpha was saying.

"It's true, your highness. It might be a big conflict. But you have bestowed Goddess's curse by caging up our Luna. People worship him. They believe that he is Busan's future and fate. We can't let this curse let bestowed upon us. Or else Busan would see it's downfall soon.", He continued. Everyone seemed contemplated by this. Lisa was angered by their statements.

"HOW DARE YOU!? That damned Omega had betrayed me. He has been whoring around with some lowly alpha in town. And you ask me forgive him!??", She screamed. Everyone gasped.

Yes, they knew that the Luna was caged up. But no one really knew what was the reason behind it. Now listening to this what Lisa had said left everyone shocked.

"Lisa. They are right. Nothing has been going right ever since that Jeon Jungkook has arrived. And now this. You caged up that Omega and this has happened. You should rethink about all of this. Talk with him and resolve the conflict. Don't let this drag any longer. This is truly a curse whatever is happening right now... nd God forbid, if you don't resolve this, Busan will face a war.", The old King said with furrowed brows.

She took deep inhale.

"Alright, I will talk to him."

___________________________

Sungwoon clasped his medicinal bag close and looked up at the Omega who has been lying down without any second word ever since he has arrived.

"Jimin... Are you alright?"

Nothing came for few minutes. Sungwoon sighed and continued wrapping up his belongings. It was a good thing no one had caught them yet.

Thanks to Chanyeol who waited at the same place where Jimin had left him until he came back loyally. He thought Jimin wanted to run away, and nor Chanyeol or Sungwoon had questioned it. But the Omega returned in the early morning before anyone in the palace was up, with heavily drenching in the scent of forest dew.

Plus he was wincing with the each limp of his steps.

It was dead giveaway, where he has been or what he had been doing. But they didn't dare to question. They just let him be. After that Sungwoon had to gave him herbs to suppress his rest of the heat.

So it was okay so far. Just until he had his heat passed they had heard him moan some 'Jae-Hwan's' name they supposed was his fated Alpha. But they kept shut about it and tended the Omega through it.

"Will this fade away soon?"

Jimin asked eyeing his raised arm which had bite mark on his palm which was yet to be healed. The Beta merely hummed.

He briefly remembered the night he had spent with the Alpha. His Alpha. He had tried to bite him but Jimin had stopped him, thankful being in right mind. But now it just wasn't leaving him mind.

So somewhere near pain, his eyes held those longing while he eyed the bite mark on his palm so much fondly...

_______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Sooooo.... Waddup?