43. Not Enough

'I'll burn you up even more slowly'

"We need to talk."

Jimin didn't show any change of expressions or whatsoever. And seeing this Lisa almost had second thoughts if she should strangle him on the spot. But no...

This beautiful face was not worth of wasting. So instead she just decided to clench her jaw in order to keep her anger at bay. She stood up from her place where she was sitting.

It was their bed chamber. Or more preferably Lisa's bed chamber. Because Jimin never felt like he ever had belonged here. Surprisingly the bed was well made, not even a single crease over it. Whole room smelled like Lisa alone. Because surprisingly there was no hooker Omega lingering there.

Jimin had always knew about Lisa sleeping around. But chose to stay quiet.

Because it never hurt. He never truly cared if Lisa was cheating on him or not. Because he never loved her. It was just his acceptance that kept him going. His acceptance towards his fate. His acceptance that he was going to mate with Lisa.

He never knew the specification between acceptance and want.

Until Jae-hwan came around.

Jae-hwan, an arrogant alpha, who wanted nothing but to just destroy his and Lisa's whatever relations were.

"You must be sulking that I imprisoned you. But you should have known better before betraying me. I pampered you so much that you took advantage of my kindness. You had never seen my bad side, and maybe that's why you took this rotten decision, didn't you? People who betray me have to pay with their lives....", She said in a cold tone as she studied Jimin's expressions. But there were still no changes. He kept his gaze down. And Lisa took it as a gesture of guilt. And that though did provide her a hint of satisfaction.

Jimin felt small and vulnerable as she stood so close to him. Her Musk scent started tingling his senses and that was not in good way. If that was not bad enough she  placed her hand on his chin and turned his face up towards her. Her eyes glazed with unknown fire.

"I would forgive you."

Jimin's eyes went wide.

"Yes, I would forgive you.", Lisa said caressing Jimin's chin. "We will start over. This shouldn't have happened but I'm will to forgive you."

Jimin couldn't believe her words. He was expecting the worst. Or maybe a hit of two. But not this.

"I have asked Sungwoon to make few medicines for you. They should be ready in two or some days. You will be alright. After that we shall immediately get mated. I can't wait further. I don't like to get mad at you. You are my Omega afterall...", She said as she crept her thumb over Jimin's lips that looked a little dry.

"We should start over, alright? Let this all conflict pass and I will fully focus on you. Then in no time, you will carry the future heir of this kingdom... Doesn't it sound good?", She asked in a tone like trying to convince a little child.

Which did work...

Jimin never had seen people actually caring or loving. Whatever so called love and care was given to him was from Lisa alone. Other than that Sungwoon and Seokjin didn't even meet him much due to him being trapped in palace forever.

So now when Lisa tried to woo him with her sweet words, Jimin actually believed that there was some part in her which actually cared for him and loved him. Even though he had cheated on her, she was ready to forgive him. Somewhere his human side was content.

And his Omega...

Well it has been screaming to get away from her. And he could understand why. Since his Omega was imprinted, how can he even accept Lisa or any other Alpha near him. He needs to try and train his Omega to accept. Like him.

"Just tell me... Who was that Alpha?"

Jimin raised up his his eyes to Lisa. Her beautiful face were holding a sweet smile, but he could it sense it tense. Sinister kind of. He wanted to tell her but his Omega scratched against his chest to not betray there alpha.

So he didn't know why but he obliged.

"I don't know Alpha."

"You don't know?", She asked in a tone which was slightly mocking laced with disbelief. Jimin looked at her with his wide innocent eyes.

"Since I love you too much, I will give you time to remember. You have until your medicines come in. After that you won't be allowed to even think about him. And I will be on a wild hunt.", She said and dismissed herself from the room. Jimin stared at her retreating figure.

'So you call this, 'love'?', he said in more like a mocking tone to himself.

__________________________

Jimin was given a different bedchamber until he gets better.

After so long he was taking a long, warm bath. He enjoyed it to the fullest while his Omega preened happily. After a while he saw Jisoo also who was ready to serve him as always. But he frowned when he heard that Beomgyu didn't came.

He knew why didn't come. He must be thinking that Jimin wouldn't want to see his face since he... Jimin stopped thinking. He wished he could meet him. Afterall it wasn't his fault. If anything, Jimin should be the one to apologise on behalf of Lisa as to what she had done to the poor Omega.

After a while his dinner was brought to his chambers considering his 'health', neither did he complain. Instead he preferred it more than facing everyone in the dining hall.

So after he left a half eaten plate on the table he looked at himself in the mirror. It seemed like it has been a while. He was wearing a his usual white robes and the same silk tunic underneath he used while sleeping. His long blonde curles loosely woven in two braids from the side and half of the portion waving down freely. Face bare but beautiful nonetheless.

The sleep was still not making its way to him so he decided to spend some late hours in the attached balcony of the bedchamber to appreciate the calm night.

He let himself fall down on a soft cushion chair and looked up at the half peeking moon. There was nothing in particular he was thinking of. It was just calm. And it was good. He thought while closing his eyes.

"Thinking about me again, Little Luna?"

And like a shock Jimin jolted up from his place to face the alpha who was hanging there with the support of railings on the other side with a lazy smirk on his handsome face. He started looking here and there frantically if anyone has seen him.

But how did he came here?

It was pretty high from the ground. Almost four story high. But it looked like it did nothing to even bother him, much less to scare him. And the way he hanged with all his weight supported on his hands....

'Wow..', Jimin almost drooled.

It took only a high jump for Jungkook to come up and stand in front of him. Jimin looked at him with wide eyes. Did anyone see him? He is already having his life at stake. If Lisa gets to know about this... It's already a mess he doesn't want himself to get tangled into.

"I said what ar—", Jimin's next words were pressed back into in mouth by a thin pair of lips as his face was held by the Alpha's big hands almost covering his whole head.

Jungkook nibbled on Jimin's lips, catching his bottom lip between his teeth playfully earning a sigh from Omega.

"Damn... One night with you is really not enough."

____________________

Ohh.... My.... God.....

I was so surprised to see the support this book is gaining and I couldn't be more happier. Please show this support and love further too for my upcoming books as well.

Borahae 💜