SPECIAL: Dal's Appa

Dear my beautiful Saramis,
Dal means 'Moon' in Korean. So every Daal, idli, sambhar, wada etc lovers please keep your funny ideas at bay... Plus I chose this name because it suits him according to the condition and also it's different than the usual "Jungmin".....

So I present you, newest character addition of this series.

Jeon Dal

- 3 year old
- secondary rank unknown

"You will get the needed funds for the business

"You will get the needed funds for the business. No worries. I will ask to issue the permit as soon as possible.", Jimin smiled at the Beta.

He was an orphan and wanted to do a business of cotton to earn for himself. He needed some funds to start the business and thus had decided to request their Emperor. Since Emperor was unavailable for a moment, Luna was looking after court matters. He was thankful that their Luna was so generous and kind that he approved right away. He bowed and thanked him for nth time before taking off from there.

"Jinyoung ssi, look after the other requests and letters and arrange them accordingly. Sire will take on afterwards. I'll be taking my leave now.", Jimin said.

"Yes, your grace.", Jinyoung said bowing to him as Jimin went out of the court.

"Is he back?", Jimin asked the maid on his way.

"Not yet, your grace.", She replied and Jimin nodded.

"He's going a little overboard now...", He mumbled to himself with a sigh.

______________________

"Look in front of your nose, straighten your back.... Aannnd shoot."

An arrow was shot on the command and it swooshed past the target board. Jungkook's laughter roared through the air looking at the scene as the board wasn't touched by even the wind of that arrow.

"Appa~", little three year old pup whined as Jungkook made fun of his skills.

Jungkook was so busy laughing that he didn't see tears brimming his little pup's eyes. Jungkook stopped laughing abruptly when he heard tiny sobs. He immediately leaned down to pick his pup up and started swaying the distressed pup as he kept mumbling apologies in his ears.

"I'm sorry love... I didn't mean to laugh at you pup. Appa's sorry my little bun...", He started scenting the pup subtly till he started smelling himself on him.

"Why can't I do it...", Dal whined. Jungkook kept the pup down and looked at him with so much love and adoration.

Everytime he looked at his, his chest would fill up with warmth that this was the product of their love. Dal was an adorable little pup who had everyone's heart on his little palms. He had beautiful midnight Black hair just like his Appa but milky white skin like his Omega Mother. His eyes were pretty doe like his Appa but their irises were deep blue just like Jimin. He had thin lips but chubby cheeks to compliment his beauty. All in all, he had took the best of his parents.