14. At The Perfect Time

'It was just meant to be... Don't you think?'

If anyone would have told Jungkook that he will ever loose his mind over something or more like someone, he would've cut their throats...

Until now he was hell bent on only taking Busan's possession. And killing everyone who seemed to stop him from doing so.

But now it looked like there will be even bigger block in his path and he can't do anything about it.

He had all things planned out very well until morning. Participating in Busan's traditional event wasn't hard seeing everyone was so scared of defying him. But still can't pull any acts out in open against the Royal family since people might get scared of him.

He didn't want that. He just wanted one and only family to fear him. And it was Old King of Busan's.

He was planning to the kill the Royal Omega during the traditional event to spread fear in Lisa's mind. After that he was going to slowly possess her into giving up her facade to rule Busan. And then the best part... Killing Lisa slowly in front of her father.

But when he was about to pull up his act one of his rogue Omegas informed him about Royal Omega's absence in the festival. And the other informed him that the Omega will continue to perform rituals secluded from others. This left him thinking to much. And hated when things didn't go his way.

So he decided that he will retreat for today and sent Alpha Lisa a message about him not attending the event.

He just detached himself from others and told them to keep eyes on the Royal Family until he goes somewhere to clear his mind. And boy was that his best decision...

When he was relaxing on the edge of the river buried deep in his thoughts, probably even planning to get hold of that Royal Omega some other way.

And he didn't even need to plan something more when he heard a rustle of few bushes from the other side of the river. At first he thought it might some animal so he shrugged it off. But then he was surprised when he saw a slender figure emerge from the dusty path between the trees.

He could sense that it was a male Omega from what he had worn. He had a bundle tucked onto his side and his free hand held an oil lamp to guide the way. From his clothes he could easily make out the royal robes giving him an instant idea of who that Omega was.

That was an advantage of being a pure breed. His senses were more sharp than any other normal wolf or alpha. His sight much clear even in this blind dark night. Unconsciously his fists tighten with an unknown bloody thirst of killing his enemies. But he didn't want to kill that Omega that easily.

He might just have some fun first...

Now that he has came in front of Jungkook unknowingly, he wasn't going to be able to go back alive. But Jungkook just decided to wait and let the Omega have his last prayers of his life.

But Just as Jungkook was thinking to himself and getting lost in his yet to happen victory the Omega in front raised the lamp to watch the surroundings and Jungkook got stuck for the first time on what he was thinking.

Not to mention, he had heard about the Omega's beauty. But he never knew that he was this bewitching...

What a lucky fucker Lisa was.

He didn't observe his face before, but now that he has Jungkook might think of letting the Omega have one last wish before he kills him. What a ravishing beauty...

The male Omega by now had kept his things on a nearby rock and had started his prayers. Even though that Omega was mumbling the prayers and not speaking out loud, Jungkook could hear him loud and clear. Just like his face he also had breathy tone of voice. Which Jungkook would have like to  hear more often....

But alas.

He has to die..

For Jungkook's fortune the Omega hadn't even noticed him yet. The Omega was still busy in his prayers and rituals. But there was one thing Jungkook was curious about.

His scent.

That Omega didn't have any scent. Why was that? He had heard about Lisa's scentless mate. He didn't give any fuck about it before. But now that he has seen the Omega for himself, he wondering on it.

The Omega was perfect. But his scent was one thing that was holding that Omega from being absolutely perfect. Still, scent doesn't matter when you already have such a Beauty in your bed, Jungkook thought.

His wondering thoughts kept running around but his eyes refused to leave that ravishing Omega. And what happened next made Jungkook almost growl in his throat and make himself known to Omega.

That oblivious beautiful Omega slid his white robes down his sides to reveal his perfect hourglass body. His milky white skin was now covered with tiny goosebumps all over because of apparent cold. His form lightly shivering and causing a light blush appear all over his body.

His long blonde hair were open and now ruling on his back that Jungkook would have liked to nuzzle in. His goosebumps covered milky skin Jungkook would have liked to warm. His dusky pink nipples that were erected from the cold, Jungkook would have liked to suckle on. And his beautiful flower that between his thick legs and yet to be seen by Jungkook fully, he would like to caress it until the Omega writhes in pleasure under his mercy...

Soon enough the Omega stepped into the shivering cold water making all the above features even more prominent and Jungkook hard in his pants. He still was frozen, silently watching the Omega move around in some trance.

All of his trance was broken when that Omega dipped his head under the water and came up with wobbling lips. And Jungkook jerked up on his legs. It wasn't what he watched that made Jungkook snap.

It was the scent that was emitting from the Omega as he took bath in water. Clearly, he was masking his scent.

After the second or third dip, it slammed hard on Jungkook's face...

Smell of Spring waters and fresh rain!!

And Jungkook took a deep breath as greedily took whiffs if what felt like heaven.

'Pure Blood Omega'

He whispered to no one in general. Well it was no one at first. Because one more thing happened that surprised Jungkook even more.

His alpha acted up.

'Mine...'

_____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So how are y'all. When I said if you won't vote and comment Jikook will have to wait more. I wasn't joking... So you know what to do. Because that star button looks really lonely down there unless you encourage it by just patting on it once...

Borahae 💜