07. Trade Your Queen

Song: "Aaoge Jab Tum" by Ustad Rashid Khan

It was almost afternoon. The royal palace was busy ever since they had got the wind of Jeon Jungkook visiting Busan.

Since Hwasa, their spokesperson, made a meeting with the royals and asked them to prepare for the stay of their leader, everyone was busy. He was given the mansion that was in the eastern forest for his stay. For now they had stopped every activity that involved Eastern forest. Of course, no one wanted to get on the bad side of the Night Wolves' leader.

He was described as undeniably the strongest Alpha on the land.

He had allies with most of Kingdoms. Everyone feared him, but surprisingly he wasn't ruling any Kingdom. He was just a rogue. He had many wolves working under him for years. Where did he came from no one knows. But everyone knew about him the moment he challenged the King of Daegu when he had caught him for residing in their land.

Enraged Jeon Jungkook had challenged the King and had brutally killed him in front of folks of Daegu. And not just that, after this many Kings of neighbouring Kingdoms felt either threatened or challenged by this feral act of him.

They made allies among each other and planned to catch this rogue alpha alive or dead. Mostly they wanted him dead. They sent many of their armies to catch this feral rogue.

But then all the Kingdoms got the silent message about what happens when someone tries to mess with Jeon Jungkook, when they found all the three kings killed.

But even after killing those kings fair and square in the battles, Jeon Jungkook never ascended any throne and left those Kingdoms under care of their rightful monarch.

Right now the royals of Busan's just waiting for Jeon Jungkook to make any demand or command. He was set to make meeting with the royals of Busan at noon. Everyone was anticipating for this meeting.

___________________________

"Your grace you seem tensed. Is there anything you want us to do?", Beomgyu asked while he was braiding Jimin's long blonde hair carefully.

"There's nothing. Thank you. Is there any way to know what exactly this whole ordeal is going on?", Jimin asked a little tense. He was feeling restless since yesterday. Even throughout the wedding he couldn't feel any comfortable. It's like he knew something was going to happen.

The most important thing of all was his Omega was thrashing inside. It has been clawing from inside ever since he visited the temple. And knew very if he didn't have his scent masked, he could be now stinking up this whole place. He just couldn't understand the reason behind this...

"I heard that the outsiders are some rogue wolves and currently they have been staying in Eastern forest. And we all have banned from entering their until their deal won't be done.", Jisoo informed while she helped Jimin dress up in his royal blue hanbok. Jimin just let out a sigh.

"Your grace, I suggest you should visit the temple which is in town. You should ask highness for permission. Because people really want to meet you as their New head Omega.", Beomgyu provided.

"That's true your grace, folks literally worship you. It would be great if you grace all with your holy presence.", Jisoo cooed. Jimin was surprised hearing this.

"Worship?", He asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. All the people know about the holy devotee's prophecy about you. They believe you are the periapt of Busan's prosperity and well being.", Jisoo said. Jimin was truly amused by hearing about people's belief about him. He was satisfied but sad at the same time.

When he himself hasn't found his prosperity, then how will he bring Busan's?

___________________________

The whole Busan's court was ready to greet the so called most powerful and mysterious Alpha of rogues.

Lisa was seated on the higher throne besides her father who had acquired the second higher throne as the former King. All the courtiers had acquired their own respective seats while there was one seat was left empty for the special guest of the day.

It didn't take much time to get all of them to straighten their backs as two alphas entered the huge Courtroom of Busan. One of them they recognised as Hwasa who was the spokesperson from the morning. The other one was tall and had nicely built body with handsome face. If they didn't know they were rogues, they could've mistake him as a Prince. They almost mistake him as the leader until they felt their hearts almost stop with unknown presence of fear in their chests as one more Alpha stepped inside behind the first two.

He had worn black clothes all over with leather straps accentuating his insanely built structure. The prominent veins were popping through his tattooed arms as he had his fists clenched. His leather boots making deep taps as his steps were heavy but firm. His midnight Black hair running over his broad forehead complimenting his dark orbs which held absolutely no emotions. Jaw firm and chiseled. All the present courtiers got the idea why he was described as the strongest Alpha. Because his presence there itself screamed one thing....

Pure breed Alpha.

That was Jeon Jungkook....

The Old King stood up almost hypnotized to greet him. But Jeon Jungkook didn't bow to the court at all. His face stating the confidence that he knew no would even dare to accuse him. His both partners stood by his both sides giving the perfect idea to all that they were no normal wolves.

"W-we are pleased to welcome you here young Alpha. You didn't inform us beforehand. We could have prepared for your welcome better.", The old King said awkwardly smiling.

All the courtiers were unconsciously standing as the alpha still hadn't taken a seat. He was still standing in front of the court standing tall and confident. His bigger frame than any average alpha was enough to prove his pure breed. On top of all, his vetiver scent was so heavy that could anyone weak on their feet.

He let out a low chuckle as he bore his dark gaze on the old King even intensely.

"You forget so easily....", The old King furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I had told you that I will come back. Remember?", Jungkook said in his deep voice that brought shivers on everyone's spine. Especially the Old King who tried to remember something like that.

And after few moments his eyes suddenly widen as he recognised the words which were spoken to him once.... He almost had stumbled and sat on his throne. He looked at him with wide eyes. Lisa looked at her father trying to analyse the situation. She had been told to not speak much since Jeon Jungkook was not a small matter to be solved by newly throned Queen.

After taking a few moments the old King hardened his face and frowned. Seeing the change in his face Jungkook smirked.

"I... I don't want any conflicts with you. Let's settle this. How much land do you want?", The old King cut to the chase and directly asked. He knew very well who he was. Without loosing his smirk Jungkook turned his dark orbs towards the Highest throne, where Lisa was seated. He looked at her and spoke to the king.

"How about we trade your queen?"

"What?", Lisa frowned and the king looked with his brows furrowed together.

"What are you trying to say?", He asked in low gruff voice to the Rogue leader.

"Exactly what you heard. Trade your queen. I'm here to mate with Alpha Lisa."

_______________________

I thrive for your comments and votes ...

Borahae 💜