68. Two Options

If anyone said that the atmosphere was tense then, it would be an understatement.

The thickness of the anxious pheromones in the air could be cut with a knife as all the four supposed leaders of various regions faced each other for a final meeting. Chul, Alpha of Nosan was somewhat calm but still anxious of the upcoming discussion. Hyun, Alpha of Hanyang, looked even more old than he already was out of stress and anxiety. He knew that he had fucked up agreeing to Lisa without knowing her ill intentions towards Jeon Jungkook. Maybe if he tries to persuade him and telling him Lisa's further plans, he might forgive him. He was releasing distressed pheromones.

Lisa's pheromones were somewhat bitter. Angered by the fact that a lowly rogue Alpha was her brother. 'Her' brother!! And also by the fact that he held so much dominance over both the other Alphas, that one of them rejected her any help. But Jinyoung had advised her to keep calm throughout the meeting and just listen. Because any wrong step could take them downhill.

On the other hand, Jungkook was emotionless. He didn't let any pheromones out. If he did, they would've understood that it wasn't that difficult for Jungkook to force them into submission despite them being Alphas.

"I guess, sitting here wordless isn't going to solve the issue.", Lisa started. A bite in her tongue. She knew that she no longer had support from Hanyang, now she has to fight him alone. But she can't let anyone know that this was Busan's crown prince. But first, let him say whatever he has to, she decided.

"Sure thing. So, what do you have to say? Since it was you who neglected me, Nakdong forest leader, while planning a meeting with the other two leaders, who apparently are less related to geographical issues of Busan than me. What was your exact purpose behind this secret meeting?", Jungkook asked raising his eyebrow. Hyun and Chul sat there obediently quiet.

Lisa quirked her eyebrow.

"There can be any reason, Alpha Jeon. It might be about some secret planning of guerrilla warfare or maybe if I wanted to extend my territory by making peace treaty. There was a reason you were not invited. Now you tell me Alpha Jeon, what was your purpose before you decided to break in?", She fired back. Jungkook was surprised she made quite a point. But it wasn't enough for the deal.

"Alpha Chul!", He turned towards the other Alpha instead of answering Lisa. Alpha Chul straightened his back and turned towards Jungkook.

"What do the rules state about territory plannings of a Kingdom?", Jungkook questioned Chul.

"Territories are occupied by few methods, one of which, is primary, in heritage. Second by war. And third by truce or treaties with the legal owners of those specific territories.", Chul stated with a calm face. Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement.

"Now, the second option, war. You denied it. First, heritage, not in question since... It's too easy for me.", Jungkook smirked while whispering the last part. "And third, treaty and truce with the legal owners. That's where matter is off Alpha Lisa."

"You were not in question since it wasn't about Nakdong forest.", Lisa affirmed.

"And what about, Nosan and Hanyang?", He raised a brow.

"What about them? I DID CALL the leaders of both Kingdoms, did I not? And it was the same purpose I mentioned before.", She almost screamed but composed herself from doing so.

"Did she call the leaders of both states?", Jungkook turned towards the two other Alphas who were just sitting there with lowered heads.

Lisa was about to scream at him for this childish questions, but she halted her movements in shock when both the Alphas shook there head negatively at Jungkook's question.