29. Loosing

'Loose yourself some more, until I find myself in you....'

Beomgyu almost looked at the dirt path that towards the royal palace.

His hands were slightly shaking that were trying to hold the lantern steady. He gulped a little before turning back to take a glance for one last time. But she wasn't there.

Hwasa had refused to see him walk to the palace. She just took up the responsibility to take the Omega to the palace and then her duty was done. And when he was contemplating with himself, Hwasa had left. And he, in dilemma.

But what choice does he have?

There in the palace, was Lisa, who was married. Even though he never saw Jimin harbouring any feelings towards Lisa, he cannot do this, not after what Lisa did to him. But his silly heart still held on that tiny bit of a rope. And the rogue pack was not even in option. Even though Hwasa was nothing but sweet to him, he was not in love with her. And he was just held hostage there. He just didn't belong there.

His quiet steps were still loud in the dead silent atmosphere. Judging from the low hustle bustle from the servant quarters, he deemed that the servants were preparing for the next day, while all the others are probably asleep by now. It was late.

He decided to meet Jimin, as he knew he must be awake since the Omega had habit of reading to bed. So he might as well see him first, that he was finally back. He started walking towards the bedchambers that belonged to Queen and her Omega consort.

And not even he reached there when his eyes caught someone.

Lisa.

His heart started beating, more like thrashing faster, seeing her in front of him. But his heart crashed down the second after because apparently, she didn't even knew about his arrival. She seemed busy somewhere else.

With someone else...

A tan skinned Omega, beautiful male Omega was pinned on the wall who's face had lit up in the light of torch. Lisa had buried herself deep in him, lowly groaning while the Omega was in complete bliss.

They seemed to have no care or shame that they were not even doing this in some private place rather than in open hallway. But of course who can stop them. Or more who will even question them?

He pressed his hand on the mouth to suppress the sob that bubbled up in his throat. Before they could even smell him, he took off in quick strides.

He should have known.

Maybe he always knew...

Then why was it so hard to give up.

And then suddenly the thought of Jimin invaded his mind. He felt even more guilty.

Did Jimin really deserve all this? A friend who was in love with his mate and a mate who was a cheater....

He reached their bedchambers, and the guards opened the door for him after questioning. He entered inside to meet a complete empty room. Maybe he was in balcony, reading.

But then, it was also just as empty as the whole room. And now Beomgyu was confused.

Where was Jimin?

___________________________

"I should feel bad for your so called spouse, but seeing you here just boosts my ego.", Jungkook chuckled at the Omega. And his expressions changed with Jungkook's statement, making a guilty look spread on his face.