18. Uncertain Questions

'I know I'm acting a bit crazy
Strung out, a little bit hazy'

"Could it be something you ate?"

Jimin eyed Sungwoon warily once when he was done checking Jimin. He was called immediately by Lisa after the what happened a while ago in their room. Sungwoon was worried about Jimin's health when he heard that Jimin was not feeling better. So he quickly picked up his satchel of supplies and hurried to the Palace.

"I don't know Hyung. But it has never happened before. I felt suddenly nauseous when Alpha came closer to me.", Jimin whispered looking down at his lap which was covered the best quality of fur blanket. Sungwoon thought for a second.

"How many days have passed since you first got intimate with her highness?", He asked further before finding something in his satchel. Jimin's eyes widen at the question and with that a slight blush of embarrassment spread on his cheeks.

"Um... We... We haven't yet... been sort of i-intimate yet.", Jimin stuttered. This subject was still taboo for him. Especially since he never had involved in any such activities. Only few kisses and make out sessions here and there. That too leaded by Lisa. Nothing too much.

Sungwoon now fell into deep thought. He stared at Jimin for few minutes which made Jimin even nervous than before. He already was buzzing over how rash he acted towards Lisa unconsciously.

"Jimin?"

"Mm?"

"Is there something I need to know?", He asked with a steady gaze trained over Jimin's now tensed one.

"What do you mean hyung?", Jimin nervously asked.

"You know Jimin. This what you told me is very unusual of you to act out. You never had any problem with Lisa or her scent before. I thought maybe because you might be pregnant. But that's not the issue when you haven't even been intimate yet. So there must be some other reason. Tell me in detail what happened?", Sungwoon coerced him further. Jimin gulped a little.

"I... I don't exactly remember. But when Alpha entered the chambers I was already nervous. I thought it's obvious for me to be nervous. But then when she neared, her scent started bugging me. I thought it would go away but, then it became so heavy that I started feeling nauseous. And when she neared my scent gland I suddenly heard a voice screaming in denial. And I pushed her away...", Jimin finished. Sungwoon couldn't do anything but just stare and think.

"Your Omega acted up?", Jimin looked at him.

"Um... Yeah. Maybe. I don't really remember what happened.", Jimin said unsure.

"It was your Omega. Is there... Is there any else incident where your Omega acted up this sharply?", Sungwoon asked cautiously. Jimin thought for a minute before his eyes widened when he remembered something.

"Is there something you want to tell?", Sungwoon grasped the change in atmosphere and Jimin's expressions.

"Um.. There is. On the day of Wolgwang festival, I was supposed to perform rituals alone at the river. There... An Alpha caught me while performing the rituals. And also... He knows about my scent since I was bathing.", Jimin nervously revealed and Sungwoon's expressions changed from curious to being shocked.

"Your Omega acted violently then too?", He asked further.

"Um... No.", Jimin whispered. A deep pink covering him to the ears when he remembered all the scenes of that night vaguely.

"It was quite the opposite... My Omega was more than just attracted towards that Alpha...."

___________________________

Jimin was sitting in a palanquin as it lead towards the town.

He had decided to visit the town shrine since he wasn't able to meet his folks during the festival. He knew that people were anticipating to meet him finally and he felt bad for not showing up. So he decided that he will meet with people with the reason of attending the prayers.

And wasn't it a good decision?

Ever since he had arrived people had been murmuring and praising his beauty. Many people visited the shrine just to see him. And they were pleased. All the rumours they had heard all these years about the Omega weren't wrong. Even those rumours didn't do his beauty justice. The Omega was unbelievably beautiful.

Ever since he had came to the shrine people have been helping him with everything. Of course he had guards as Lisa had ordered. But he was happy that people had accepted him and already giving him so much love as their Luna.

But his happiness didn't last much longer when he saw a elderly Omega crying on the base of the shrine away from other people. She seemed to be praying but crying while doing it. And as the considerate person he was he neared the woman and asked her the concern.

"Dear Luna... My Omega son has been missing for days now. And there's no one who would look for him...", The woman cried and Jimin felt so bad. Of course he didn't know how she she felt when she lost her child. But he had been through similar cause he had lost his parents when he was child.

"Did you come to the court to for help?", Jimin sat down to come to her level.

"I... I did. But her Majesty didn't listen. She told me that my son must've run away. But I know my son. My Heesung would never run away!!", The elderly woman was now down to hicupping occasionally. Jimin was shocked to listen to this. He never had thought that Lisa would treat someone like that.

"Don't worry lady. I will talk to my Alpha. We will find your son.", Jimin smiled. He decided that he will talk about this with Lisa.

__________________________

Lisa was frustrated.

When she thought everything was back to normal and she finally would spend time with Jimin, it flipped again. Sungwoon told her that Jimin was a little sick so she can't get intimate with him.

And god that brought the worst out of her. She was done waiting. She let the Omega have his time till they were married. She didn't touch him even though it was so hard to just keep her hands away from his sinful body.

After they were married, Jeon Jungkook happened and she had to distract her mind again. And when that issue was almost solved Jimin was now sick from apparent something unknown.

She was frustrated to the core. Even though Jimin didn't have any scent, she never needed that. His body was enough to make her hard. And now she was at edge of her patience of treating Omega gently. How badly she wanted to have her way with him...

Just as she was deep in her thoughts Beomgyu came inside with a knock. She looked at her toy with hunger in her eyes. She had ordered him to come to the chambers since Jimin also wasn't there.

The Omega's eyes were glued to the floor unable to meet the Alpha's eyes. Lisa stood up and neared the Omega towering him. But before she could touch him, he whispered.

"W-we shouldn't do this your highness... Yo-you are married now..."

Not a second after, a loud slap rang through the room. Beomgyu's face was tilted harshly to the right as he held onto his cheek that felt like had been stung by hundreds bees. He let his tear roll down his aching cheek as he heard Lisa growling.

"Now you will tell me what to do!?? How dare you to tell me to stop!! No one... No one tells me what to do. If I have to touch I will touch you. And if I want fuck you... Then I will Bloody. Fuck. You.!!!!"

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

You know when I get sad? When you don't vote and comment.

It's not good to make the Author sad. Because then the story gets delayed. So you know what to do...

Borahae 💜