13. Situation Is Right

Long chapter ahead... Enjoy!!

'You Never Stopped Me Because You Knew I Was Walking Towards You...'

It was finally day of Wolgwang festival.

The main rituals of this festival are to be performed by the Luna of their Kingdom. But this time excitement of people of Busan was at its peek. And why not.

This festival was meant for the Luna of the village. They didn't celebrate this festival for last 22 years because the place of Luna was empty ever since then. And after almost 22 years they were finally going get a Luna. And that too an Omega they have worshipped all these years.

Jimin, ever since his birth was known to be a special Omega as the holy devotee of their village had told. The holy devotee was known to be the speaker of Moon Goddess who leaves away from the village to offer their life to the Goddess's devotion. Everyone in the village respected the Holy devotee.

And to say Holy devotee was the one who had found Jimin and brought him to the village when he was just a new born baby. Then a kind couple from the village took his responsibility and holy devotee blessed them and gave the prophecy that Jimin will change Busan's future and bring prosperity. He even told that Jimin was going to present as an Omega.

Jimin's parents became very protective over their child even though he was adopted. All the village loved Jimin and because of The holy devotee's prophecy they started worshipping Jimin.

But one day when Jimin's parents died in a hunt, Lisa and her father took Jimin under their care. And people started believing in Jimin even more after that. They believed that Jimin would become their Luna by mating Lisa and he will rule Busan for everyone's better future.

But and now that Jimin was married to Lisa it was finally time that he would take up the role of Busan's head Omega and Luna. They haven't seen the Omega ever since Lisa and her father had took him with them. So people were really excited to see how the little beautiful Omega has grown to be. Is he still that innocent? Is he still that beautiful?

They were curious.

All the preparations were almost done. The temple of Moon Goddess was painted again. It was decorated with long garlands of roses. Beautiful lamps were lit all over the place.

There a little water pool was made to the center of the venue for Luna to perform the main ritual and prayers

There a little water pool was made to the center of the venue for Luna to perform the main ritual and prayers. A beautiful set of silk and fabric robes were kept on side as a gift as their New Luna.

All the people were ready in their new clothes and holding their offerings. Excited to meet newly wedded couple, more importantly their Luna.

Jimin.

Except the fact that no one knew that the thing they were so excited for was not gonna happen. They didn't knew that Jimin was not gonna participate in the festival.