03. I Wish

Song:- "Better Now" by Post Malone

"No they're too bright.", Lisa carelessly threw away the flowers that were presented in front of her one of the beta maids.

The maid hurriedly picked up the flowers and stayed head bowed in front of their future head Alpha of Busan until she gave any orders. Lisa just clicked her tongue in annoyance as the maid didn't make any move.

"What are you waiting for? Go away!!", She snarled as her Musk scent spiked in an intimidating way. The maid scurried away with hurried steps.

Another maid came up with beautiful white and Pink roses. The combination looked so soothing to the eyes. But Lisa just let out a mindless hum at it.

"What are you exactly looking for?", Jinyoung asked curiously. Lisa once again clicked her tongue at the elderly Alpha who was also the Royal adviser of Busan.

"I had ordered to bring the best suitable flowers to decorate the hall and as well as my chamber. But none of them are matching my taste neither they're any near to even compliment my Jimin's beauty... I don't want anything lacking in our mating ceremony.", Lisa stated distracted as if she was in a deep thought. Jinyoung just eyed the other few advisers that were present and trying to appease the crown alpha. Then he looked up at elevated seat than others where Lisa's father and also the current King of Busan was seated.

"You know you can't give that Omega a mating bite, right?", Her father finally spoke up after after a while. To which Lisa held a frown.

"And why is that?"

"That Omega doesn't have a scent that means not even a scent gland. How will it be possible to mate him? You can't give him a bite mark.", The King tried to make her understand. But he knew his daughter well. She was spoilt to the limit where saying 'No' to her could mean her endless wrath.

"What are you trying to suggest father? That I shouldn't mate Jimin? If you are, then I will suggest you to hold the horses of your imaginations. Because I don't want to do something that will spoil my image in front of my Jimin...", Lisa snarled.

"After the marriage ceremony, I will mate him as per the customs. Gland or no gland. My bite will be place on the beautiful neck of his...", She said smirking dreamily as she thought about her bite on the Omega's neck.

"But that can turn poison for him, crown Alpha. When a wolf doesn't possess any scent gland and if you try to give him the bite, your scent will flow directly in his body which can become a poison for him. He will die... That Omega can't even be mated properly then how can you crown him as the Royal Omega—"

"Hold your tongue Adviser Park!!", Lisa growled at Jinyoung. Everyone became silent hearing the threatening growl.

"So you are saying that the prophecy of the Holy devotee is a lie?? Jimin was born to rule Busan. So he will. Besides me....", Lisa gave her father a warning glare before turning her gaze towards the other Courtiers who bowed their heads in silent agreement.

"Prepare for the wedding!! Bring in every type of exquisite flowers and fill up the place so that no one gives a mindful about how my Omega is scentless... I don't want further discussion.", She stood up as everyone kept their heads bowed and she stormed out of the court room while adjusting her Royal robes.

Lisa was so angry at this point. She definitely needed to let out some steam.

____________________________

Jimin hummed in content the mixture of honey and milk was applied on his bare torso by the expert hands of his maid after he took a bath.

"Are you happy, your grace?", The omega maid, Beomgyu asked as he applied the mixture carefully on Jimin's arms.

"What are you talking about?", Jimin asked giving him a smile.

"About this marriage...", Beomgyu stated silently. He knew he was crossing the boundary. But Jimin never made any boundaries between them. He always considered the younger as his friend even though he was just a mere servant.

Jimin's smile tugged off as he pressed his lips in thin line.

"I don't know..?", Jimin stated in kind of questioning manner.

"What does that mean?", Beomgyu asked curiously as he smiled.

"That means I.. really don't know.", Jimin became silent. But then Beomgyu's innocent curious eyes kept him speaking.

"I... I always had thought that I would meet a person who's scent would appease me. As well as my scent to him. I will lose myself from the world as I will drown in his scent the moment he will he will hold me in his arms. Nothing extravagant, but I always hoped for a simple life where he will smile as I will scent him too... You know, scent is a very important thing for any wolf.", Jimin kept speaking distracted. His eyes wavered with emotions. But then he came back to reality and looked at Beomgyu who had a look of fondness on his face.

"But it seems some dreams just are meant to be dreams only...", Jimin shrugged sadly as he wrapped himself in a sheer white clothe to head out of the bath.

"It's not true... You can always complete your dreams. Don't get yourself down just because you don't have any scent. You don't have any scent, because you are special your grace. You were chosen my the Moon Goddess herself!! And now you're going to mate with the most powerful Alpha of Busan. Our Crown Alpha!!", Beomgyu stated wanting to sound cheerful but he himself could not deny that there was hint of sadness in his voice.

But that went totally unnoticed by Jimin as he was drowned in his own dilemma... He wanted to shout, he wanted to tell Beomgyu that things were not that easy...

That despite having scent he will never be able to use it.....

________________________

Beomgyu came out of Jimin's chambers to head out to the kitchen but his steps halted as he saw Crown Alpha storming towards him only.

He knew Crown Alpha was here for Jimin, but still looking at her made him ignite a ray of hope in his chest. He felt silly for having such feelings for the crown Alpha considering he was just a servant.

But how can anyone blame him? Because everytime Lisa had a sour mood, she'd always seek out to Beomgyu for comfort.

He knew it didn't mean anything for the Alpha. He was just physical stress reliever for the Alpha. And soon after the marriage he won't even be remained that for the other. And thought made him extremely sad... But he didn't let it surface his emotions and bowed immediately.

But before he knew Lisa was in front of him tugging him harshly towards her own bed chambers in long strides.

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Poor Beomie...
So what do think so far? Don't dare you forget to comment and vote...

Borahae 💜