66. Claim Me

'The thing is... I don't like you. I'm just so obsessed over you...'

⚠️ Warning: Explicit Content Ahead

"Hold onto me tightly Omega~"

Jungkook smirked while kissing Jimin briefly. Jimin felt something hard against his tummy. He peeked down to be met with a very hard alpha cock. His pheromones shoot up which made Alpha more dizzy with desire if that was even possible.

Jimin's hand lowered towards Alpha's cock. Jungkook groaned loudly making Jimin expose his neck in submission, but his grip didn't loosen at all. He started tugging at it as a silent plead to Alpha to hurry up and enter him.

Jungkook just chuckled at Omega's eagerness and decided to tease him more. He took more time to worship Omega's beautiful curvy body. When he was faced with Omega's pretty dusky nipples, he thumbed at one while pecking the other.

"H-hurry up!!", Jimin stuttered desperately making Jungkook snort playfully.

"Tch... You've waited so many years!! Can't you wait few more minutes? And also I've knotted you enough times already to breed you full of my litter. Then what's the hurry now?", He teased with a mischievous glint. Jimin was unamused by this behaviour. He was so desperate and on top of it, they were in the open where anyone could come. Not that he was minding it right now. Still, Alpha should know better than to tease his very desperate Omega.

"Fine then... You are of no use. I'm just going find someone else. Or maybe just should return to my Al-", Jimin huffed but didn't get enough time to come out of Alpha's hold.

In a second he was flipped around on the rock so that he was posed in a submissive stance, both holes on display like offerings to the Alpha. Jimin gasped loudly at the sudden intrusion in his pussy by Alpha's thick cock. He let Jimin adjust while eyeing Omega's plump ass cheeks.

Slap!!

"Hnghhh....", Jimin whimpered.

"Dare taking her name again and next time I'll fuck you in front of her...", Jimin moaned at the scenario making Jungkook smirk.

"You like that, don't you? Knew it. Even if you were married to her, you were always mine. And You will remain mine forever!!!", He whispered in Jimin's ear before starting to pound him roughly.

Ripples were creating over the surface of water. The mixture of both of their precum were flowing steadily from Jimin's hole and mixing in the waters below. Alpha's low grunts and Omega's loud moans could be easily heard if anyone was nearby the shore. But both of them could care less about it.

Jungkook's hands which were gripping Jimin's hips tightly, trailed towards Omega's nipples to tease them. His fingers hovered over the erected little nubs. Jimin sighed then yelped when he suddenly pinched the nub cruelly.