SPECIAL: A Big Happy Family?

A/N: Loooooong ass chapter.

"WAKE UUPPPP!!!!"

Taehyung's loud voice boomed in the bedchamber of prince and princes who were startled awake by his booming deep voice. Yet they made no effort of waking up, just pulling the covers over their head so that can cancel out the noise.

"How can you be still sleeping when I'm here!!! Look the sun is almost shining on your asses and you're still sleeping.", Taehyung started pulling the covers. The prince started whining.

"Seriously, Yuna, Yeonjun if you don't wake up this instant I'm going to call Jungkook Hyung, then he himself will whoop your tiny asses.", Taehyung threatened while acting like he was going away. The twins jerked up from their sleep when they heard their father's name.

 The twins jerked up from their sleep when they heard their father's name

(Jeon Yuna)

(Jeon Yeonjun)

(Jeon Yeonjun)

"I'm up." "I'm up."

Taehyung smirked at the two, "Be there at breakfast table in 15."

Even though they were the youngest in Jeon household, Jungkook wasn't lenient at all about the manners. He would straight up whoop their asses in front of everyone even though they were Prince and Princess and almost 16 years old now.

After Dal, Eunwoo had been born after two years. And then these twins. Except Dal, all three were pure blood Alpha's. While Dal was pure blood Omega and was soon to be Busan's crown Prince.

____________________

When the two princes arrived dining hall, everyone was already there, except their oldest hyung and Eomma. Both gulped at the quiet atmosphere as they saw no one had been served breakfast as they were waiting for these two to arrive.

"Slept well?", Their father's deep voice was the first one to break the silence. Even though they are used it by now, it still brought shivers on their spine. Small creases has started forming on their father's face due to his old age yet he looked handsome as ever.