62. Without My Permission

One Day Ago:

Jungkook looked at the palace as it was drowned in the darkness of night.

Even if it looked extravagant with the stars and moon behind it, Jungkook couldn't find it beautiful at all. Nothing looked beautiful if he was not with his Jimin. But Jimin was there on the dungeons. Alone and scared.

But he couldn't do anything. He just wanted one moment where Lisa would do a mistake so that he could grab the chance for the final blow. But it still pained him to know that Jimin was in dungeons. He was suffering so much because of this dispute.

He took a sip of the alcohol, trying to drown his grief silently. He ignored his Alpha who was scratching him in his chest, calling out for his Omega. Growling at Jungkook how his Omega was in a danger.

"Soon my love... I will be there soon.", He said looking at the sky. Not even a moment later a guard knocked on his door.

"Alpha!! There's a message from the Chanyeol.", Jungkook turned to look at him. His heart thudding against his chest just by thinking what bad news Chanyeol has brought now after Jimin's imprisonment.

"Bring him in.", He said calmly, not showing the storm that was whirring inside of him. The said alpha was presented before him in a quick moment. He didn't even wait for the Jungkook to give permission to speak.

"Jimin..."

"What?", Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"I apologise, my lord. I meant, Luna. He has collapsed. His conditions are not at its best these days my lord.", Chanyeol said in a breath.

At the next moment Jungkook was out of the manor with Chanyeol and Minho trailing behind him.

It took only few minutes for him to pass through the back gates of the palace without any difficulty. Reason being, no one in the guards even tried to stop him. Just bowing to him quickly while he passed from beside them.

"Jimin...", Jungkook gasped when he saw a small bundle lying on the cold stone floor in a dark corner of that rusty and dusty dungeon.

He looked at the guard who was standing outside the dungeon. The guard started looking for the keys, out of words when he saw the infamous Jeon Jungkook getting so anxious about someone. He tried to look for the keys of the dungeon, but Jungkook wasn't patient enough.

He growled loudly at the next moment as tried to rip the steel bars with his bare hands. And was he successful in it...

He scooped the unconscious Omega up who's head rolled on the side, which made Jungkook more scared for his dear little mate. He carefully tucked the Omega in his arms, making his head rest in the crook if his neck, nuzzling and scenting the Omega on his way out.

Just as he came inside the palace, he was out too without anyone noticing. And even if anyone has noticed, that was the least of his concerns for now. It was almost dawn. So he better be out of here before anyone sees. Not that it matters anyway. It was just a caution not to create a fuss.

"Taehyung!! Come with me.", Minho whispered to wake the beta up. When he opened his one eye with utmost difficulty, he gestured him to follow.

"Please save him.", Taehyung stared at the Omega lying on the pelt. His scent, clothes, blonde hair, beauty, all screamed one thing..

'This is Jimin. The infamous exquisite beauty on the whole damn land.'

Taehyung was conflicted for a moment, but then the healer inside him was alerted and rushed to the Omega's side. He checked for the pulse. His eyebrows furrowed when he sensed the increased pulse rate. He disappeared towards a corner and brought a small container of some clear liquid.