FINALE: The Tale Of The Tales

'I never wanted to live for eternity. I just wanted to love you to eternity...'

Smiles.

That's all people of Busan knew these days. There are many reasons, of course.

Like how their King has allowed them to connect to other Kingdoms unlike old times. How Omegas have been getting higher positions in society too.

That's the reason why their current village chief was an Omega. Heesung, happily mated with his both mates and no one dared to question them. Now all the more reason for Busanians to become happy was, their Luna has given birth a week ago.

It was a beautiful baby boy with a moon motif on his forehead just like how Jimin had on his back. Jungkook couldn't stop his tears from flowing at the first sight of his pup.

The small bundle of joy was carefully wrapped in a soft cloth already had Jungkook wrapped around his tiny finger. The moment little prince opened his blue doe eyes, the feature he possessed of his both parents, Jungkook decided that he will do everything in his reach to keep his pup happy and protected. Jimin had just smiled at the father and son's beautiful sight as Jungkook kept scenting his pup carefully which was smelling like milk. He closed his eyes to the sight for a much needed sleep after long hours of his painful labour pains.

Now they stood at the arena which was filled with people who loved them, their Alpha and Luna, to the core. The Busanians.

Since morning Taehyung and Sungwoon were fussing around since Jimin was still in his postpartum. He would get baby blue occasionally but otherwise when he would see his big buff Alpha going all soft for their baby boy, it would just make all okay.

Sungwoon and Taehyung were working together as royal healers while Beomgyu was still learning. Him being pregnant right now sometimes became too much since he often got mood swings. But Hwasa was such a sweet alpha, she would never complain to carry her Omega's all tantrums. Minho and Taehyung had mated Heesung right after Jimin and Jungkook's mating ceremony and life was all colorful for them.

Now all were busy arranging the things that needed for the ritual. It was naming ceremony of their baby. Seokjin, their holy devotee was going to name their son and bless him for his healthy and bright future. Although Jimin wanted to keep it simple, Busanians still outdid themselves. They wanted to do this for their little Prince. And Jungkook, even he wouldn't just listen. He wanted everything perfect for their pup, even though pup was just too small to understand anything.

Now they stood here, Jimin engulfed in Jungkook's warm side as Seokjin was blessing the small pup. Thousands of eyes watching the scene patiently from where they stood around the elevated area.

Jin turned to face the parents with a smile on his handsome face.

"Do you have a name in mind?", He asked as Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other fondly.

"Dal.", Jimin answered with a smile.

Seokjin smiled and looked at the pup. He tentatively traced the moon pattern on pup's forehead before turning to the crowd and raising him in his arms.

"JEON DAL!!"

Loud cheers erupted from all over the arena as people started hailing Prince's name along with their Alpha and Luna. Pup was startled by the sudden noise and it started wailing. Jin smiled at him fondly before turning to Jimin to hand him over so that he would call the pup down.

Jimin came forward to take the pup. He raised his hand to Jin and that moment something caught his eye.

A moon motif.