75. Uncalled War

Jungkook was in a deep sleep when he heard loud footsteps running around.

He immediately opened his eyes. His Alpha senses working on full mode. The person running was still outside the manor but he could hear him clearly. But wait! Something was not right.

'Jimin!! Where is my Jimin?', Jungkook frowned. He looked over the room but there was no sign of the said Omega.

'Where is that overgrown pup? Where has he gone and that too when he himself is carrying a pup...'

The footsteps in the distance grew bigger until the door was knocked rapidly. He went and opened it to see a beta was panting heavily with horrified expressions.

"What is it?", Jungkook asked with his usual hard demeanor.

"O-our Pack land has been attacked.", He stuttered out. Jungkook felt the sudden rage running through his veins.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT!!"

"A-alpha... It's..."

"Who's army is it?", He asked once more with low voice but more dangerously.

"They are folks of Busan.", He answered making Jungkook widen his eyes. He couldn't understand. Why the fuck Busan's people attacked his pack so suddenly.

"Find Jimin and gather other Omegas. Take them to some safe place. Alert the betas and Alphas.", Jungkook said wearing a tunic and pants. All this while he was naked, but the beta nor Jungkook kept it in mind seeing the tense situation.

"Alpha Minho with his team is already at the pack lines and Alpha Lisa has taken all the Omegas to a safe place. Just Luna wasn't with her. She sent me to tell you to save Luna first.", He informed and Jungkook's blood suddenly ran cold.

"DAMON!!!!", Jungkook growled making his way out with thudding steps. The Alpha who was on guard outside their manor looked at him in fear.

"Yes Alpha?"

"Where is Jimin?"

"H-he said he wanted to take a walk. I have sent two guard with him, my Alpha.", He said with fear lacing his voice. Jungkook's rage now shot up. He felt a wave uncomfort rushing in his veins.

An unconscious growl erupted from his pit of stomach making all the guards bow down in submission. His scent grew intense making them whimper.

"We're s-sorry—", Damon tried to speak but Jungkook grabbed him by his neck and started tightening his chokehold. The Alpha pathetically started thrashing. Suddenly someone grabbed Jungkook from behind.

"Snap out of it Kook!!! We need to hurry and find Jimin before any harm is done.", Taemin pulled the alpha towards him. Jungkook left the Alpha guard and turned towards Taemin with vicious glare.

"NO ONE DARES HURT MY MATE!!!", he growled in Taemin's face. Its was like his Alpha was going feral imagining any harm to his Omega. That too a pregnant one. Taemin was calm. This wasn't the first time he has handled a feral Jungkook.

"We are going to find him Kook. I need you to focus.", He said watching his red flickering eyes.

"Trust me... I'm just as worried as you. He's my baby brother after all. And I'm not keen on loosing him again."

___________________

Minho was busy stopping the raged wolves from entering the pack grounds.

So far, the attackers weren't skilled in fighting but the common villagers of Busan. He couldn't understand what raged them so much that they decided to attack Jeon pack territory so recklessly knowing they could end up being dead for committing such stupidity.

"What is all this?", Jungkook came from behind few Alphas trailing behind. Looking at Jungkook's face it didn't look good.

Jimin wasn't anywhere to be found. He has sent few men to look for him and came at the pack lines to resolve whatever the issue was. But the attackers seem to raged even more seeing Jungkook there.

"RELEASE OUR LUNA YOU FILTHY ROGUE!!! HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP HIM.... "

____________________

"LUNA!!!"

Jimin turned to the voice. The Alpha guard was running towards him.

"Our pack has been attacked!!", He panted. Jimin's eyes widened. Unconsciously his hand went to his sent gland. It has been itching as if he could sense that his Alpha was irritated.

"Let's go back..."

"You should stay here Jimin. You will be safe here.", Jimin turned to look at Seokjin. He was looking at him with concern. But Jimin didn't let it get to his mind.

"My mate is there alone. I can't leave him to fight this alone.", He said already walking away from the two figures who just wanted their son to stay safe.

"L-luna... Alpha has ordered us to take you to a safe place where other Omegas are at.", The guard said hastily. But Jimin didn't want to stop or go anywhere without seeing his Alpha first.

Before he could walk few more steps a yelp was heard from behind him. Both guards had fallen on the ground with arrows piercing their necks. Jimin's eyes widened his horror.

Before he could reach them to help he was grabbed from behind...

__________________

Only few chapters left!!

Borahae 💜