50. Angel With Devil Wings

'I die bit by bit seeing the quiver of your lip'

Warning ⚠️: Mature Content
(A'ight you thirsty hoes...)

"So nice and ready for me little Luna..."

Jimin had goosebumps all over his skin just by the voice of that Alpha alone. His Omega leaped inside his chest as the he felt a hand sliding his loose trail of blond hair sliding away and placing a fleeting kiss on his nape making the hair on his neck stand up.

He unconsciously smiled to himself and turned around as a reflex.

He placed his arms around the Alpha's neck and stood on his tippy toes. It was a bit difficult to do it easily seeing the difference between their built.

Alpha was taller and broader than him almost by a head making it difficult for the Omega to match the heights to connect their lips. But maybe that was the reason it turned Jimin on so much. Alpha was so huge than him making him bite his lips in anticipation and seductively both.

Jimin let out a puff of air before connecting their lips in a passionate meet, gulping down Alpha delicious mixture of aroma which scented like forest dew. It blended perfectly well with his Omegan scent of spring waters.

Jungkook kissed back furiously. His teeth grazed on the Omega's bottom lips before biting down. Jimin immediately opened his mouth and let Jungkook's tongue assault his wet cavern. Alpha's wondering hand reached Omega's bottom to squeeze the plump twins and Jimin's moans were swallowed by him. He pulled away to look at the Omega properly.

Omega was dressed up in a pretty, but very revealing wine red robe which was leaving nothing to the imagination. The robes flowed down the Omega's voluptuous body so elegantly that made Jungkook hold his breath. His pale but not so unblemished skin was making Jungkook's Alpha growl possessively. The red and fading blue and purple hues looking so good on their Omega... The net robe was hiding nothing. His collarbone peeking out beautifully. And his perfectly sized hardened nipples poking through the robes making Jungkook drool.

"Have you been getting yourself ready for your Alpha?", Jungkook asked with a bite

"Yes Alpha...", Jimin whispered making Jungkook smirk at his smart answer.

"Shouldn't you think about spouse before doing this...?", Jungkook came back with another one.

"I would... Once she stops fucking around."

"Aren't you doing the same little Luna?"

"I'm not. She has been with different Omegas everytime. And I'm loyal to only one...", Jimin said with his eyes flashing silver.

"So pretty...", Jungkook growled lowly before attacking the Omega like a hungry lion.

__________________________