76. End Here

Jungkook looked at the enraged crowd who wanted to attack him at the mere sight of him.

"Minho, what's the status?", He asked gravely. The taller alpha looked at him.

"We do have lesser army with us. And they haven't been able to break through means they aren't skilled warriors. They are just normal civilians. Hwasa has tried sending messenger to neighbouring kingdoms for extra enforcement but these people aren't letting anyone through. They have blocked all the gateways. We need to do something fast or our wolves going to get tired at one point holding out.", Minho replied with lower voice.

"What about Jimin?", He asked next with surprisingly calm face. But Minho could see the storm behind those eyes. He was on the edge to burst out but still holding up his facade for the sake of the pack.

"Taemin has been looking for him. He'll be here with him soon, I suppose.", Minho mumbled the last part to himself. Jungkook nodded and turned away to leave.

"Hold up the attackers as long as you can. If they riot too much, raise your hand. Just don't kill or hurt anyone too much. They are innocent.", He said and walked away. But then he stopped.

"Tell Taemin to go to Seokjin's hut. He might have gone there. I will give river a quick visit. If anything happens, you know where to find me."

Minho looked at their leader anxiously.

______________________

Jimin struggled against the large hands that were holding him from escaping their clutches.

Unfamiliar scents of those alphas were making his head ache. They had guard's outfit on letting him know that they were Lisa's guards. He heard one of those sniffing loudly while tracing his tip of nose on the slope of Omega's smooth neck lining. He heard the other one growl.

"Stop it. If we are caught doing such things with this one, we won't have heads on our heads. Let's just do our work and leave.", The other one said with hushed voice and bite in it.

"But... Fuck!! This minx smells unbelievably good. You should smell him once!!!", He said rubbing his nose on his neck. Jimin felt a bile rise up in his throat. He started struggling to get away from those disgusting smelling Alphas. He wanted Jungkook. His Omega started howling. Where was his Alpha!!

That perverted Alpha was jerked away by the blow the other one sent on his side.

"Don't get distracted, if you want your head on platter. Your highness will kill you surely if not brutally.", The other Alpha hissed.

They started dragging Jimin harshly as he kept struggling fruitless. His mouth was pressed by the hand of those alphas. His voice went out all muffled and suppressed.

"Where are you going?"

They stopped at the voice. Jimin looked at in front with teary eyes. His eyes widened to see the old King. The two Alphas immediately bowed to him making Jimin glare the old Alpha intently.

"Alpha Lisa had told us to bring him to her.", One of them informed. The old King was staring down at Omega with a hard look.

"I will take him.", The Old king said without any faze in his voice. Jimin couldn't understand that look. He was still struggling but his hands were becoming numb by how hard they were holding him. They were going to bruise but he could care less about it now. His instincts were telling him to protect his stomach. He wanted to cover his tummy but no use.

The two Alphas without any hesitation nodded and handed him over to the old King. The other two Alphas that were with the king took hold of him and without any other word exchange they started walking away.

_________________________

"Shouldn't we do something to protect him?"

Jin looked at an anxious Namjoon who couldn't help but worry about his only son. Jin smiled a little.

"I already did. I lured him here. But he chose to walk away. Now it's his fate that we can't interrupt.", He said calmly sitting on rock Namjoon has been sleeping on for ages due to the curse.

"But he is our son!!"

"And he chose his mate Joonie... And he will always choose his mate first. Just as has done several times before.", He said looking up at the mate.

Namjoon just sighed.

_____________________

"What are you doing? Please leave me!!!", Jimin begged as he was stumbling upon the rocks as he was forced to walk barefoot and fast with their pace. Thankfully he hadn't collide with the ground yet because two big Alphas were holding him up by his arms.

Suddenly they stopped. Just for second, he thought that he was free until he was forced to kneel on the ground by the hold on his nape.

"SHUT UP!!!", The Old king shouted and turned around with an furious look. Jimin was scared, but he was more scared for his pup.

His and his Alpha's pup.

'Alpha!! Where are you??', Jimin's scent had turned bitter like withered flowers that made those Alphas scrunch their noses. But the enraged old alpha wasn't in mood to care.

"YOU!!! You have ruined it all!! I worked so hard for everything I own only to be ruined it by you!!! My daughter had to fall for your charms when she had line of other Omegas waiting for her!! For Once... For once I even thought that you might become a lucky charm for my daughter... BUT NO!!! YOU HAD TO USE THAT CHARM TO WOO THAT FILTH SO HE COULD RUIN ALL THIS I HAVE BUILT FOR YEARS!!!!! AND NOW WHAT?? If Lisa gets you again, she would never take notice that you are the real danger for her.... If there's one weakness of that Jeon Jungkook, it's you. So I better finish you off right here.... How does that sound??", He asked with a dangerous eyes that held venom of some kind.

Jimin's eyes widened with fear.

Before he could even react the old King raised the knife in his hand Jimin never noticed. He just saw a flash shining on the knife blade before he shut his eyes tightly.

But suddenly a rock was thrown at the king which made him drop the sharp knife with a thud.....

__________________

Yeorobun, I'm utterly tired of my schedule.

I hate being this busy that I don't even get any time to write.

Ah!! I forgot something...

Borahae 💜