67. We Are Perfect

'Not a single face expression, not a single sentence
Can express all of you,
Because we're perfect just the way we are'

"ALPHA LISA!!!!"

Lisa stopped abruptly and turned around. There stood Hyun, Alpha of Hanyang.

His eyes were wide making age wrinkles even more visible. It was the same for Lisa's father, who stood in wide shock by her daughter's rage earlier. He was quite thankful to the other Alpha King, who came on the right time making Lisa snap back to normal.

"Alpha Hyun? How come you're here? Is there any problem?", Lisa asked lowering her sword not to let the Alpha in front of her sense the tense atmosphere there.

"No, nothing like that. I was here to tell you that I will be off to Hanyang after tomorrow's meeting."

Lisa was shocked.

"What do you mean by that? Tomorrow's meeting will decide what will we have to do next regarding our border mappings and if we need to challange them for a war.", She said throwing the sword away. The poor beta guard was still standing there with his head lowered.

"I would've agreed to your request Alpha Lisa, but it was you who made all the things worse."

"What?" Lisa seethed.

"Yes. I had warned you long back that I don't want to engage in any way with Jeon Jungkook. And you had to do just that. Moreover, you were planning to give me the Omega whom Jeon Alpha desired? What were you planning, Alpha Lisa!? I don't want to be part of this anymore. Just because tomorrow Jeon Alpha has called for meeting, I'll stay for tonight. But tomorrow I'll be off after his last word. I am here to aware you that I'm not going to go past his words. So consider yourself alone on whatever the plans you have been preparing next. Let me take my leave now.", He said, his posture retreating.

Lisa was already seething with rage. Why all the things have to go against her. She couldn't understand why all the things were flipping back and she was getting even more trapped than before.

"You don't understand. We still have chance. Tomorrow's meeting will be Jungkook's last meeting. We will plan something. You don't have to worry. Our forces together will be too much for them to handle. We have one of the powerful forces of all Kingdoms!!", She said trying to convince the Alpha while she looked at her father. Silently telling him to say something. He just stood there with uncertainty in his eyes. He could see Alpha Hyun getting anxious hearing Lisa.

"Don't even think to start war against Jeon Jungkook, if you want to get out of this alive with dignity, just ask for forgiveness. He might listen to you. That's the only advice I can give. You don't even know him at all, do you? And I'm sorry that I cannot provide you our enforcement. Its for the best. See you tomorrow.", he said and retreated without looking back.

Lisa banged her fist against the wall in rage, making it bloodied in a second but she couldn't care about it at all.

"WHY THE HELL IS EVERYONE DEFYING ME!!!!", She screamed. Her father looked up at her.

"He might as well telling us the truth."

__________________________

Jimin was sleeping soundly after their long session at the shore, being exhausted to the bones.

Jungkook took a little time patrolling over the guarding borders of rogue pack to check for security. He himself was enough to guard Jimin, yet he didn't want to disturb his Omega's peaceful sleep incase any emergency arrives.