51: Make A Decision

'Fire and Love glow more when more people burn down...'

Lisa watched Jimin as he was busy watering the plants in the Royal gardens.

She had a sneer on her lips with her teeth gritting on each other while watching the Omega. It's like she was on the verge of attacking the Omega but she avoided the idea.

Ever since their marriage, not once she had got the chance to mount the Omega and consummate their marriage. Everytime something would come in her way. And now she was frustrated beyond limits. But she still had decided to wait a bit since in no time the 'red elixir' will be ready.

If she wanted she could force Jimin into intimacy. She has done so with many Omegas before. But with Jimin, she wanted the Omega submit himself to her. She would love to break him when he would submit to her on his own.

Jimin seemed to glow these days. And Lisa's alpha was antsy seeing this. Her Alpha was annoyed that the Omega was happy while being away from her. But at the same time he was turned on too, so eager to get Omega under her as soon as possible.

"Should I announce your arrival, your highness?", A guard asked Lisa who had hard expressions on her face.

"No leave it. Let that Omega enjoy his freedom for a little while. After that he won't be leaving my bedchamber ever..."

__________________________

Just as Lisa returned to her study, an unfamiliar person was waiting for her there.

He seemed to be beta.

"Who are you?"

"I came from Hanyang my lord, brought the message."

Lisa was surprised. She eyed the beta suspiciously. Hanyang was without any doubt one of the strongest Kingdoms. But there has never been any exchanges or business with their Kingdom before. So what now?

"Message? What does it say?"

"As you might be knowing, our Majesty has started his journey to the south. He has been engaging with all the Kingdoms and making allies with them, unless they want the otherwise. Soon he will be arriving here too. If you wish to let it go smoothly, you can offer him whatever he wishes or you can prepare the battle ground.", The messenger beta said as he raised the rolled paper in his hand. Lisa frowned at that.

She didn't have anything less in her plate. With Jeon Jungkook still on her tail, she couldn't afford one more enemy. She didn't know what his motto was. So it was better to play it safe.

"What does he want?"

"An Omega. Of his wishes."

________________________

"Hwasa... What are you doing!?"

Taehyung shrieked when he saw the female Alpha carrying a thrashing small male Omega over her shoulder. The Omega he had brought seemed familiar. And that was confirmed once she decided to stop and drop him on the ground like some grain sack, although it was bit gentle.

"No!!! Please leave me... Take me back... You can't—"

"I can. Now it's enough and let me show you our room...", Hwasa said calmly putting her finger on Omega's lips to shut him up which was effective.

"O-... 'Our' room?", Beomgyu had his eyes wide listening to her. His face was painted in red as the Alpha bore her sharp eyes onto him with intensity. She gave him a smirk.

"Yes... Our room. Now let's go.", She said as she patted Omega's butt. And the Omega gasped at her shameless act. At which Taehyung was gasping too.

"Can I ask, what's going on here?"

"It's simple Taehyung ssi. From now this Omega will leave here, with me.", Hwasa announced cooly before turning around and placing her hand on Omega's waist to keep him from squirming away. Taehyung saw that.

"Hwasa!! You can't force any Omega to stay here against his or her will.", He stated firmly and waited for her reaction.

"I know Taehyung ssi. But this isn't just any common Omega. He is mine. And I'm going to mate him once we get our Alpha's blessings.", She stated and looked at Beomgyu who still was flustered at all the events. How he caught Hwasa in the hallways. And how she asked him to come with her. But when he reasoned that he couldn't leave the place on his own since he was just a servant, she took it on herself and practically kidnapped the Omega so no one would question him ever.

To say the otherwise, Beomgyu was happy with this turn of events. He was just flustered with all this. It was just unbelievable how Hwasa didn't care at all that he was tainted and sexually abused again and again. He wasn't pure anymore. Still Hwasa didn't care. And there was no way that he won't accept Hwasa as his Alpha.

He had devoted his love to her the second they had lied their eyes on each other.

He knew, there was no going back now. And  he was happy not to have to go back.

_________________________

"Omega? Doesn't he have so many Omegas at his service already? He can get anyone. So why I should provide him one?", Lisa frowned at the weird request of the King of Hanyang. The messenger stood unbothered as he delivered the message.

"He has. But the one he desires, only you can give him.", He said and Lisa suddenly felt like she knew who was it. She felt restless for some reason.

"Who?"

"Your Omega..."

"HOW DARE YOU!!!??", Lisa growled as few guards ran inside on que with their weapons raised. They raised their spars on the messenger who stood calmly.

"I CAN TAKE YOUR LIFE FOR THIS STUNT YOU'VE ATTEMPTED!! THEN I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES AND FEED THEM TO MY DOGS...", She was still raged. But the beta just sighed.

"You don't have to overreact on this my Lord. Everyone in other countries, know that you haven't yet mated the Omega. And can't too. You've been nothing but just a subject of joke among folks. 'A pathetic Alpha who couldn't mount her Omega yet'. This offer stands as a advantage for you on both ends. You just have to choose which one. Either hand over your Omega, so people would think that you have been saving the Omega for someone else. Or prepare for a war, since you love your Omega so much.", The messenger beta simply stated. Lisa was tongue tied. Completely.

No this wasn't the first one who wanted Jimin for themselves. Absolutely not. Rumour of Jimin's Beauty had spread like a wildfire, ever since he was brought in this world. And after Lisa had put him in a lockdown, all for herself, the curiousity about him among folks only had intensified. But no one, absolutely no one had gone to this extent to get their hands on her Omega.

Her Omega.

Yes, just because he was her Omega, no one dared to come their way this forcefully. But now she not been able to mark him yet or less, consummate yet, spread like some tormenting taunt on her status. On top of that she can never afford war, Jeon Jungkook being still inside Busan. Both ends were blocked.

She was enraged. Utterly enraged... She needed to calm down. She needed to make a decision who came with less disadvantages. She took few deep breaths.

"Alright. I don't want more wars here. When your King will arrive here, I will discuss about this thoroughly. Until then no word about this should be spilt anywhere.", She said calmly and the beta in front of her smiled smugly.

"Sure my lord. You sure are wise. I will take your leave then with your message."

____________________

So anyone missed me??

I have been busy but now I'm finally free... So expect ******

Borahae 💜