35. A Truth

'My collapsed heart is screaming,
Your lips that left me shouldn't love...'

"Lisa, don't you think you should focus a little bit on our Kingdom's matters?"

Lisa's father said as he entered the dark room of their study. He had been looking for her ever since the news of Jimin had been locked came to him few hours ago. And to be honest he was fed up of this.

Lisa was not looking after the actual problem that was yet to be solved. All she had been engaged in was that Omega she called her mate. If this keeps on going, that day wasn't far where Busan will have to pay a big price.

Lisa grunted under her breath. Silently picking up the half filled glass of her alcohol to lips, she just kept silent making the old King let out a sigh. He came inside and the Omega who was sitting on her lap just shifted a bit while serving her a bit more drink, all the while giving her seducing look.

"Give us privacy.", The old King directed firmly towards the Omega making Lisa perk up annoyed.

"Father..."

"This is important Lisa."

After the Omega left room, the old King settled himself at a nearby seat. Lisa's eyes fixated on him.

"I had sent a message regarding the Nakdong river barrage issue to Nosan's king and tried to negotiate with him with my best. But he has refused it.", He sighed.

"What? They are our enemies!! Why did you even try negotiating with them knowing they would not listen?", Lisa said while gulping down her last bit of drink. Her father looked at her while anger filling his eyes.

"Then what am I supposed to do when the so called Queen of Busan has been busy in some mere Omega issue."

"THAT'S NOT A MERE OMEGA ISSUE!!!", Lisa growled throwing the glass away which was shattered in pieces making her father shut up for a bit.

"Someone has been fooling around with my Omega. MY OMEGA!! Under my bloody nose!!! How dare they?"

"They just execute him. What's so difficult? It's not like you have been sleeping with that Omega or you have shortage of other Omegas that are ready to warm your bed. The only thing special about him was that you married him. Nothing else.", He rubbed his forehead. Lisa remained silent. The night was calm otherwise but Lisa's mind was filled with storm of rage.

"You don't understand father what that Omega has done. Even if I haven't bed him yet, he is MINE. I had kept him as my most prized possession. I always treated him like that. But he had to go and fool around with some another alpha... He had stepped on my ego. He has humiliated me in such a way no one even would even dare to think of going against me like this.... I won't quit. I won't quit until I catch that damned alpha and kill him with my own hands. And while I will cut him to pieces, I will force him to watch. To watch what happens to anyone who dares go against me. Let alone humiliate me.... Just wait Jimin... You are going to pay big price for this..."

The old King watched Lisa pour her venom out with each breath. It had been a while since has seen Lisa like this. Drowning in pure hatred and rage. Rage that could destroy anyone. Yes, he knew very well what Lisa was going through right now. So he just tried to change the subject.

"Listen my daughter... I know what you are feeling right now. But you also can't just ignore the current issue that has risen at the boundary of Busan. Nosan ha rejected the offer to negotiate with us and they are continuing to build the barrage. In few days we will be completely cut off from our only water source. And that will do no good. And that Jeon Jungkook, he has been stubborn too. What will we do?", He sighed.