60. Let's Go For A Visit

Before we start the chap, please read👇🏻
(Friendly Note:- I'm aware you all want Jikook moments, since it's a Jikook story. But if I'm not showing them, then there must be a reason, kindly understand... This back story is must for Jikook to feel sweeter. Enjoy;))

Jinyoung came to the bedchamber of Lisa to see if she was ready.

Today was the day.

He felt anxious. Although he trusted Lisa, he was anxious about the other Alpha's. If they become even a slightest bit suspicious, that would be the end for Lisa.

Lisa looked fairly calm. Instead it looked like she couldn't wait to taste the victory. She was sure if her plan. But that made Jinyoung even more anxious.

Don't take him wrong.

It's not like Jinyoung was worried that Lisa's gonna take any wrong step. He was worried about the throne. For years, he has been a loyal servant of Busan's throne. If anything goes wrong, he feared it will change Busan's fate. If it's good, he will be ecstatic. But if it's bad, he was not sure, how many more worse days Busan will have to face. Busan was already suffering.

Still was his duty to worry for their Alpha.

"Your highness, are you certain that this is a good idea to hold the meeting away from palace?", Lisa chuckled at his worried tone. She was wearing the heavy studs in her slender fingers. Looking herself in the mirror with pleased face, ready in her royal apparel.

"Nope. If I call meeting here, they will be wary and won't trust me much and will be alerted. I don't want them to get suspicious at all. Well everything's ready. And you know what, I can smell the victory. I feel soon, everything's change. And it's gonna change my way.", She huskily said with a evil grin. Jinyoung just looked at her.

"But your highness, you being away from palace, won't it be danger for you too. What if they they are also planning something cunning against you?"

"Have you done what I told you? Are they off from here?", She asked ignoring his question.

"Yes, your highness."

"Then don't worry. I'm gonna make sure they are distracted enough so that my assassins carry out their work without any difficulty.", She said smiling like she was telling some fairytale to him.

"Now let's go. I believe they won't like if I am too late. At least I shouldn't keep them waiting for their death?", She said with a mocking tone. Jinyoung just wordlessly nodded.

________________________

"Welcome, Alpha Chul. Welcome Alpha Hyun.", Lisa welcomed both of them inside the community hall that was between Nosan and Busan boundaries.

Chul had a straight face. It showed the obvious enmity he held with Lisa or Busan. Hyun smiled at Lisa. He was totally oblivious of the poisonous smile she was giving.

They settled down. Each one of them had two of their guards standing closely behind them while the rest of their pals waiting outside. Instead two of Lisa's own guards weren't really guards. They were assassins, dressed as normal guards ready for her signal.

The two Alpha's guards seemed totally oblivious. And that declared Lisa's half victory.

_______________________

Rogue pack was busy as it was.

Few of the some betas could be seen busy. It seemed like only few people were allowed near the manor where Jeon Jungkook was living. Few Alphas might be out hunting. And other set of Alphas were strictly around on guard duty. They seemed to have tightened the security since yesterday. But one alpha had sneaked in successfully without anyone noticing.

It was Taemin.

He was dressed as one of the rogues. Maybe that's why no one took a notice of him. He studied the surrounding before sliding the arm knife inside his cuffs. His sharp eyes took in the path towards the manor and he slowly strolled inside.

He successfully got in, sure of finding Jungkook inside the manor. According to his information, Jungkook was in the infirmary whole morning. It was little after noon.

He avoided the bedchamber and turned towards the study room. And as per his prediction, Rogue's leader was there.

Jungkook was standing at the window, looking outside lost.

"Here to kill me?"

"Precisely. Shouldn't I?", Taemin said quietly making Jungkook turn around to face him. He raised his eyebrow.

"I have many reasons to kill you Jungkook, but since you are my baby brother's mate, I will spare you. I was here to give you a message about Lisa. Want it or not?", Taemin said. Jungkook smirked.

"That's why I have sent you in the palace, Taemin. Now would you tell me or I'll have to request as your leader?", Jungkook mocked. Taemin just shook his head.

"Lisa's off for the meeting, may I mention, with big intentions you would like to know from her own self...", He said playfully swinging the knife between his fingers. Jungkook gave his signature smirk.

"Then don't you think it's a good time for a surprise visit? Also I want to give her something."

__________________

So, I was thinking of going on a long break before next chapter. Maybe even stop for a while. So I'm not sure when will I be able to do next update. I'm sorry guys...

Just kidding.

I'm not going anywhere.

A little secret - Jikook's soon gonna be included. Maybe even in next chap. So hold on tight my friends!!!

Vote and comment.

Borahae 💜