33. Sin

'Give me my sin again.'

Mature content ahead.

"Jimin!!"

Jimin's blood ran cold as he heard Lisa calling his name from the other side of the door. He was fucked. What was she doing here? She knew that Jimin always bathed at this time, so what was the urgency he heard in her voice?

He moved to stand up but a pair of arms with iron grip held him down in water. He looked at the Alpha baffled.

"J-jae-hwan..."

"Shh... Stay put little Luna. Seems like your bitch is here...", Jungkook chuckled with a sinister smile. Jimin tried to loosen himself from the Alpha's clutch but it was no use. The alpha remained unmoving while his smile remained constant as if he was happy that Lisa was outside.

"Please let me go... If Lisa catches us like it could be the end for both of us!!", Jimin whisper yelled at the other.

"You say that like we are having some affair behind her back. And do you know what it does?", He said gravely and grabbed Jimin's hand and moved it to his crotch once again. Jimin stared at him wide eyed and flinched when his hand touched the obvious hard on.

"It makes me excited!! Feel that?", Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ears and felt the Omega shiver.

Shiver with excitement...

Jungkook smirked with satisfaction when he smelled the Omega's scent spike up and sweetened. The whole bath filled up with Omega's spring water scent with a hint of fresh rain.

For Jungkook, it felt like he was bathing in a warm stream of spring waters. Jimin's eyes hazy, tinted with lust. Second by second, senses becoming heavy overbearing with lust and desire.

"You don't really want her to disturb us... Do you?", Jungkook whispered as he pulled the Omega to his chest and turned him around so that Omega's back was snuggled to the Alpha's broad, muscled chest. He let out an embarrassing whimper when he felt Alpha's hard cock nestle between his plush ass cheeks. Jungkook's hand creeped over his front and settled on his pinkish dusky nubs.

"Do you Omega?", Jungkook pinched one of the buds to get Omega to talking. Jimin yelped.

"N-no..."

"Then tell her to go away...", Jimin's teary eyes widened at what the alpha had implied him to do.

'Did he really tell him to tell his Alpha to go away?', His conscious mind fought back. He needed to get it together. He knew, the Alpha was trying to take advantage of his vulnerability.

But why didn't it angered him? It was more like the opposite.

The more this alpha tried to take advantage of him, the more Jimin wanted to let loose. Let the Alpha do whatever he wanted to do with him. He had always denied his inner wolf.

But ever since he had met this alpha, his inner wolf had retorted back with twice force.

"Jimin? Come out."

"Tell her...", Jungkook once again pinched his pink nub, this time a little harshly, shooting the string of pleasure all over Omega's body.

"Y-yes?", Jimin's voice was weak but when Jungkook pinched his nipple once again he cried out the word.

"What do you mean by yes? I said come out.", Lisa's frustration was clear from her voice. She banged the door once again impatiently.

Jungkook's hand slowly made its way under the water trailing along the Omega's soft skin of tummy, just like the crystal beads of water cascaded down their bodies, till it reached the most untainted area of him. The Omega clutched on the Alpha's thigh when a big hand cupped his unblemished mound.

"N-no!!", Jimin's voice blurted.

"No?", Jungkook frowned over his shoulder. Lips attaching on the Omega's smooth expanse of neck to create some new artwork that would be defined by his own pair of lips.

"I c-can't come out!!", Jimin whimpered loudly.

Jungkook smirked against his neck, his finger straying over the defined, delicate slit making the Omega let out a lewd moan. Even the water couldn't hide the wetness that had been gathered between Omega's legs.

"What do you mean you can't come out!? OPEN THE DAMN DOOR JIMIN!!", Lisa growled, seething over Omega's rejection. But she was yet to know what rendezvous was actually going on behind the doors.

"Good boy...", Jungkook praised before placing a searing kiss on Jimin's shoulder who mewled at the praise.

The whole bath filled with fog, mixed scents of both their wolves. Spring water and forest dew. Both the scents complementing each other, mingling with such intensity that would drown anyone who is to smell them. The wolves were bathing in ecstasy of their mixed scents.

Hot. It was hot.

And Jimin couldn't understand exactly where the warmth was coming from. Is it from the, hot waters they were sitting in or ths body warmth of the Alpha behind him. Not that he was even in his sane mind.

As if his hips had their own mind, he started grinding on the Alpha's length.

"What are you so pretty for?", Jungkook growled in his ear. Voice heavy and deep with lust. Jimin mewled and grabbed Alpha's hand and started rubbing it on his labia, trying to make him do it faster.

"Who told you that you can tell me what to do? You need to know, who has the upper hand, Omega...", Jungkook bit on his neck in warning where he had been lapping earlier to douse the Omega in his scent and pulled his hand away. Jimin let out a frustrated cry, but that didn't last long.

Jungkook picked the Omega by under arms and swiftly made him lay on the surface besides the bath in such a way that the Omega's bottom was left hanging from the edge for the easy access.

It felt so exposed to be bared like this. Jimin clenched his thighs together and brought his hands down to hide himself. But the Alpha didn't give even a minute before he forced his thighs apart and grabbed his hand over his stomach. Before Jimin could voice out, the Alpha latched his lips on his slit.

"Ngh.... Hahh!!!!", Tears streamed down Jimin's face as he was edged on the door of pure bliss. Loud suckling noise mixed with Jimin's obnoxious moans and whimpers which did nothing but turn them on even more. Jimin laid pliant under the Alpha's hold, just moaning out helplessly.

"So pretty... Damn pretty....", Jungkook mumbled against the sensitive skin before harshly sucking on the clitoris making Omega gasp out loudly.

The shame about showing his desperation was long gone. The loud banging on the door by Lisa was shut off. The senses of surroundings were wiped off.

What remained was just him and Jae-hwan.... And nothing else.

With a sharp cry, Jimin came... All over Alpha's lips, which without hesitation the Alpha drank it like he has found Nirvana. Groaning and growling under his breath.

It must have been passed hours like this, Jimin thought as he tried to even out his breath. Flinching sometimes as the alpha kept nuzzling in his mound. It took few minutes for Jimin to understand that the Alpha was scenting him. Scenting him down there...

It brought tingles in his belly. He closed his eyes, tired. Still barely conscious of the surroundings.

His eyes snapped open when he heard the door of the bath crashed open. And Lisa stood there as the guard wolves who crashed the door open lowered their eyes, refusing to see Omega's current state.

It didn't take even a fraction of second for Lisa to be hit with a heavy scent of forest dew all over the place and no one in sight besides Jimin....

At that moment Lisa saw all red.

____________________

So my beautiful Saramis....

What do you think of this chapter.

Drop your honest opinions. (I need them for research purposes of course.)

Borahae 💜