42. The Certainty

'You are their passion... But my obsession.'

Lisa was conflicted..

Well she wasn't conflicted at all. All she wanted to do right now is to cut throats of those rogues who had dared to defy her and have forced her in this situation. On top of that she wanted to go down to the prison cells and grab Jimin by his throat and show him his place.

She wanted to show him that he was her Omega. He was supposed to sleep with her. Supposed to submit to her. Supposed to bear pups of her. But he also had to piss her off by cheating on her. On her?!!

She never had experienced anything like this until now. Until now she always got whatever she wanted. Her father never let her feel like she didn't have anything ever since her mother passed away in her childhood. Anything she wanted, her father always brought and laid it to her feet.

Jimin was one those things...

How dare some common Alpha, dream to snatch her thing away from her!!

She was seething with rage as the guards held a very nervous looking beta in front of her. Their Royal healer. Sungwoon.

"So what is this disease Jimin has? Do you have any particular description?", She asked coldly. A streak of sweat rolled down from Sungwoon's side of head.

"H-he has a problem when it comes to intimacy.", He made up something straight out lying.

"Oh really? So he has problem when it comes to getting intimate with me but not with that another alpha?", She growled and stood up. Sungwoon flinched back.

She grabbed his neck, her nails almost digging in his flesh and it had the beta choking for breath. He struggled a little but she didn't loosen her grip.

"I-I'm sorry your highness. P-please."

"THEN TELL WHY DOES HE ACT LIKE THAT WHENEVER I TOUCH HIM??", She screamed in his face.

"He i-is i-imprinted."

"What?", She abruptly left his neck and he lost his balance.

"He what?", Sungwoon knew he has messed by telling her this. But it was way better than telling her that Jimin would never accept anyone but his mate.

"He is imprinted, yo-your highness. He was imprinted by the Alpha he had mate. And that's why his Omega is not remembering you.", Sungwoon said and Lisa looked at him in disbelief. She couldn't understand why so suddenly every little thing was turning against her.

"There's... There's no cure to that.", Sungwoon said with his head down, knowing he can be killed anytime now.

"Alright. I want red elixir."

"W-what?", He looked up wide eyed.

"Didn't you hear me? I want you to give me red elixir."

"B-but it would require refined saffron.", He tried to find an excuse but Lisa's face was set in stone. She didn't even raise her brow.

"You will get it. Jinyoung?"

"Will do.", The elderly Alpha bowed. Sungwoon was dragged away. No further questions passed or answered.

"And... Did you find that forest smelling Alpha?", Lisa asked looking in straight line further. Just her nails creating a rhythmic pattern over the armrest of her throne.

"We have searched through the whole kingdom. There's no such alpha. Also it is said to be a very rare and potent smell. So if such an alpha does exists, it can't be hidden forever.", Jinyoung said.

"HE DOES EXIST!!! You all are such disappointments. You couldn't even find one alpha in five days!! What better are you for?", Her eyes were spitting fire. Knuckles had became white by how tight she was gripping over the armrest.

"We will find them soon...."

"You better or I would just quench my thirst for killing by submitting your heads...."

_________________________

"Can you tell us who that Omega was?", Taehyung tried once again in a much softer voice than before.

Jungkook wasn't yet back and it had been a whole day. He was getting worried for his brother. He had asked Minho to bring whoever that Omega was so that his brother would calm down.

But the problem was, no one knew about that Omega. He wasn't someone from their pack or wasn't even in the Omegas which were sent as gift from Lisa. He could be from the town but how would they know. So Heesung was the only one who could tell them, since he had seen the Omega last night.

"Please tell us so we can bring him back. I can't see my brother like this.", Taehyung pleaded.

"YOU CAN'T!! No one can...", He yelled. Minho and Taehyung both looked at him in concern.

"Why?"

"You can't bring him back. He doesn't.... He doesn't belong here. NOT WITH THE FILTHY BROTHER OF YOURS!!!!", He retorted. And Taehyung had stop himself from jumping on the Omega for speaking ill about his brother. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"Don't you dare speak about my brother like that!! He is not filthy... If it's anyone filthy, its that Omega who shamelessly came here to spend night with my brother!!! He is just another lowly Omega!!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT OUR LUNA LIKE THAT!!!"

"Your... What?"

Both Minho and Taehyung spoke in sync. They were stunned as they absorbed the words in their heads.

"He.... Busan's Queen's Omega?"

Heesung wordlessly nodded his head. And Taehyung tried to came over the shock by leaning on his mate who was shocked as well.

"He isn't supposed to be here... With a monster of an Alpha.... He is our future.... He is supposed to rule Busan with his mate...", Heesung cried.

Taehyung was left speechless. He didn't know what to say. His brother had bedded the Luna of Busan himself.

That Omega who was worshipped and known to be the mirror of Goddess Selene herself....

_________________________

Jimin opened his eyes when he was woken up by the guards who were sent to fetch him.

Without any word he followed the guards, even though he had no will to do so or the energy in him. He had lost the authority anyways.

Even though his body was still aching post-heat and his prison stay had given nothing other than causing new bruises and insect bites on his delicate skin, he walked with no expressions.

He was led to one of small court halls, made for more private meetings. The doors opened to reveal his Queen alpha.

Her cold eyes scanned over his torso with no remorse for his condition before settling on his bandaged palm.

"We need to talk."

__________________

So my beautiful Saramis....

All the best for your exams. And those who have exams and still reading this....

Shooo away and go study. Update is not going anywhere.
All the Best!!

And... Borahae💜