65. At The Shore

'I wasn't just missing you. I was parched over you...'

⚠️Warning: Explicit Content Ahead
(Enjoy you thirsty hoes;))

Jimin put the fresh clothes at a dry rock near the waters and stripped of the robe to enter the cold water. The water brought instant goosebumps all over his skin but it helped him relaxed too.

He was anxious at first knowing he would have to bathe in open and there were wolves from rogue pack roaming around and whoever can accidentally end up here while he was bathing. But Tae hyung assured him that no one would come there as he had told them not to go near River.

He was relieved and worried too.

Relieved since he trusted Taehyung which was a funny thing seeing they had met just an hour ago and he already had warmed up with the beta. He was worried since he was getting anxious about Lisa's further actions. What if she sends someone here? If Jungkook could kidnap him even through such a tight security of Lisa, then Lisa definitely had more privileged facilities to do so.

He tried to relax more but suddenly a noise of leaves ruffling came to his ears. He tried listen carefully but someone suddenly jumped out that made Jimin squeak loudly and his arms wrapped around his tummy protectively on instinct.

"Beautiful..."

Jimin became red seeing Jungkook standing there and eyeing him up and down hungrily.

"Jae— Alpha...", Jimin stuttered and tried hide his body under the water. But Jungkook didn't avert his eyes, a playful smirk on his lips seeing Jimin squirming.

Jungkook was dazed on the spot seeing his Omega like this, naked like he was begging to be wrecked. When Taehyung told him that Jimin had went for bathing all alone, he was concerned and came here looking for him. But he wasn't expecting the scene he was going to be encountered with would be so.... alluring.

He licked his lips in desire seeing Jimin averting his gaze to downward while his small hands struggled to protect his dignity. One hand over his chest while other was on the tummy. The thought that his Omega already being so protective of their pup made his Alpha groan in delight.

He slowly stripped out of his leather armour jacket and trousers. Doing it teasingly slow, so he could enjoy Jimin getting flustered. Which was actually working. Jimin had became even redder if that was even possible. He tried rubbing his thighs together so that he could stop himself from leaking slick out here in the open. He needed to control his hormones. But how could he, when his Alpha was slowly entering the waters and his alluring scent getting stronger.

Before, absolutely no alpha could ever intimidate Jimin. But, Jungkook always had him weak in the knees and trembling in submission. He gulped and kept his gaze lowered as Jungkook stood in front of him.

"No need to be embarrassed, Omega. Let me help you bathing.", Jungkook said as he held Jimin by shoulders. Jimin flinched but let the Alpha guide him without protesting.

He walked them back slowly while keeping his gaze trained over Omega. He made him sit on a rock that could be used as a seat while bathing. He was blushing profusely knowing his Alpha's gaze was not so innocent. But he was too embarrassed to even meet his eyes. His eyes kept trailing downwards over Jungkook's built torso and sculpted abs. His waist lower region was hidden under the waters, much to his disappointment.

Jungkook picked up a container to collect water and slowly poured over Jimin carefully. Jimin's long blonde hair were draped all over his back. Jungkook bunches them up to slide them over his one shoulder.