59. Cell Mate

Short Update ;)

"So what are you here for?", Yoongi asked the person sitting in front of him who was his cell mate and apparently few years older.

The elderly Beta raised his head to look at the other. Yoongi was looking at him with curious eyes. Despite being brought in the prison almost two days ago, they hadn't really talked. He was asking genuinely.

"After our Queen fired us for apparent no reason, I questioned her.", He answered with a flat tone.

"That's it?", Yoongi frowned. The old beta nodded silently.

"What's you name? What were you working here as?", He asked.

"I'm Bang Shi-hyuk. I was chancellor in Busan's court.", he said. And Yoongi's eyes went wide.

"Damn. That's rough. How about you join me after coming out of here?", He asked and Shi-hyuk looked at him like he said something funny.

"What's so funny?"

"Who are you?"

"I'm Min Yoongi."

"Daegu's Alpha?", Yoongi nodded at silent question. Shi-hyuk looked amused.

"You are asking like this all is nothing big. How are you even so sure that we will be getting out of here before our death?", He asked. Yoongi understood him. This Beta in front of him has made up his mind that Lisa was going to cage them here until their death. Which was true though. She was merciless enough to do so.

"Maybe because I believe I will be out of here.", Yoongi said with smile.

"I would love to believe you as well as join you too. But you don't know Lisa.", Shi-hyuk said with a huff.

"And you don't know my son. He's still out there. As long as he's there, I believe I won't stay here for long."

________________________

Beomgyu woke with wide yawn. Unconsciously he traced his hand over his side but the pelt seemed cold.

He opened his eyes to meet with an empty side. Hwasa was not there again. He didn't understand what was the issue. But it definitely seemed something serious. He silently grazed over the mark on his neck which Hwasa had left few nights ago.

Due to being newly mated, the mark ached whenever his Alpha stayed away. He has picked up new habit. He couldn't sleep without clinging onto Hwasa. So waking up alone was not such an acceptable thought.

He frowned. While sat up from his bed, Hwasa entered their tent. He stood up.

"Alpha... Where were you?", He asked. Hwasa leaned to peck on his forehead.

"I'm sorry Gyu. It was some emergency.", Hwasa mumbled silently scenting him. Beomgyu leaned in even more, his Omega happily prancing inside.

"Alpha, I wanted to ask something."

"Hmm?"

"I wanted to go to palace—"

"NO!!", Beomgyu flinched at her sudden burst. She regretted immediately.

"I— I just want to meet Luna once, Alpha.", Beomgyu silently mumbled. Don't take him wrong. He was so happy ever since he has came here. He couldn't deny that rogues were so much like a family than palace folks ever felt. But he still missed Jimin. Despite being the Luna, he never held higher hand over him. He always treated him like a friend. He knew Jimin was in some trouble. But he didn't know anything other than that. So he badly wanted to meet him.