52: My Mate

'I am Jealous. Because all the rights over you are reserved for me only.'

"He thinks he can easily control me....", Lisa snickered to herself as she took a sip from her glass looking at the scenery out of the window.

The whole town could be seen from her window. Today's conversation with the messenger of Hanyang went quite well, as they were thinking. But here in Lisa's mind already a plan was taking birth.

"So what are you planning to do your highness? Are you certain that this is going to end up according to your plan?", Jinyoung asked with genuine concern. Lisa considered him more loyal than anyone, even more than her father.

Jinyoung loyally served the one on the throne. But her father, even after descending, he kept ruling orders like there was no one except him. And that had made Lisa trust no one. Especially after her Omega had cheated on her. He was going to solve it all.

She wasn't one of them who accepted their defeat easily. Even if she was new to the throne, she has been seeing her father rule since her birth.

"He thinks Busan would be in his hands if he takes my Omega from me. Let him come here then... I'm not going to let anyone take anything from me, let alone my kingdom or my Omega.", She said as an evil smile made up to her lips and that left Jinyoung even more confused.

"If Hanyang's King comes here your highness, it would become even bigger problem for us. We already have Jeon Jungkook to take care of, which is the biggest concern. How are we going to handle both of them together?", He asked.

"Do you know what's the similarity between them?", She asked as she stumbled towards the window after slamming her glass on table. Jinyoung stood quiet, waiting patiently for the answer.

"They both want Busan."

Jinyoung couldn't understand her mind. But whatever was going on in her mind, she seemed so confident about it.

"They both are here to either make ammendments or battle over Busan. You know what's more? They both think I'm going to bend easily over this. But you know what? I'm not going to do either. Whatever they're going to do.... Would be between them. I am going to make them fight each other...."

"But even then there would be one left—"

"Do you think they would stand as much strong after a battle?", She asked smirking. "Absolutely not. We will eliminate the other one easily...", Her voice held so much confidence that Jinyoung was almost convinced about her idea.

"And what about Omega Jimin? Isn't he coming here for him primarily?"

"I have asked them to make deal after he arrives here. But what if Jimin has his heat before that and I mark him in his heat to help him?", Lisa asked. Her eyebrows were twitching with excitement. Her nostrils flaring up. Her breath was stinking up with alcohol but she was nowhere near drunk. Jinyoung's eyes widened.

"But he doesn't have heats..."

"He will. Today...."

Their conversation was interrupted when someone knocked the door. Both turned their heads to see a guard peeking in. Lisa raised her perfect eyebrow in question.

"Luna has taken the juice. We have cleared the hallway.", The guard said and waited for Lisa's reply. Lisa just stood up to leave but not before giving Jinyoung a smirk.

________________________

Jungkook fell on the pelts with a groan. He shut his eyes for a bit only to be disturbed again by a deep but annoying voice.