15. The Smell

'The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off.'

Jimin was breathing hard.

His senses completely flooded with the scent of vetiver and forest dew. The perfect woodsy but exotic dewy scent was tingling his nose in the best way possible.

For now he let himself fall in what can be called as the deep forest bed just as the scent could be described as. Not that he could do anything other than stand still when the unknown alpha in front of him had his nose buried in his neck while he held the Omega almost crushing him in his arms around his delicate petit waist.

Jimin without any fight stood still himself enjoying the Alpha's scent just like alpha who was greedily sucking at Jimin's neck where is scent gland was. They were still wet and standing in the waist deep cold water. But right now each other's body heat was enough for them to not complain at all about the surrounding.

The water drops slowly rolling down from Jungkook's muscular arms onto Jimin while bringing even a little bit of Alpha's scent with it to smear on Omega's small form made everything even more intense. And this thought brought a delicious shiver on Jimin's already shivering form.

It took few moments for Jungkook to take notice of the surroundings and he deeply chuckled in Omega's neck making him confused.

"Lisa is just a lucky fucker... Isn't she?"

Just when Jungkook's deep voice rang in his ear and he heard Lisa's name, Jimin snapped out of the crazy trance he just experienced. He pushed the alpha away to his best ability while trying to clear his foggy mind.

Jungkook eyed the Omega in front of him while smirking. Eyes still devouring his enticing wet body shred by shred. Now it was Jungkook's smell that was starting to overpower Jimin's senses once again. It was clear that he was trying to intimidate the Omega which was not hard considering Jimin's mind was still foggy. It was just a thread of shame that he was holding onto in order to not go completely insane.

"Well, it doesn't look like you would have any problem to get under me, Omega.", Jungkook chuckled as he tried to close the distance between them but Jimin forced himself out of the water even though it was very difficult for him.

"Savage...", Jimin cussed under his breath decided that it was better if he gets out of here. After all it was an alpha which he didn't have any strength to fight against.

He hurriedly went towards his clothes and lantern. He ignored the alpha completely and proceeded to pick his belongings. Suddenly he yelped out.

That savage alpha just squeezed his butt making Jimin widen his eyes in realisation that he was indeed butt naked. And that too in front of an unknown alpha. He glared at the huge man in front of him even though without any fear. The alpha just raised his hands in surrender in playful manner.

"I'm not that polite to stand still when someone is bending in front of me. Next time bend in front of me when you're ready to share your pussy...", The alpha chuckled eyes still dark with lust.

It wasn't a moment after that when a loud slap rang the calm atmosphere. Even if Jimin's hand was really small to left the impact on Jungkook's cheek, it was the humiliation that counted. And yet the Alpha looked at Jimin while holding his stinging cheek, which was nothing compared to the wounds he had in past.

Without looking back even once, Jimin quickly wrapped himself in the dry robe and tightly hugged the bundle of his belongings towards his chest. He started walking off from the alpha which certainly wasn't feeling afraid of. More like far from that. And fact that maybe this was the first alpha Jimin's Omega had responded to and the very first alpha Jimin liked the presence of.

But also the fact that he was married couldn't leave his mind and thus he hurried his steps to get away from the place before he does something that would be considered as horrendous for a married Omega.

Jungkook stared at the retreating figure of the Omega who had left a burning feeling of his touch on his cheek. He noticed a slight limp in his step which was apparently because of some wound on his ankle.

Before Jimin could completely disappear in the woods, he was pulled back by his waist and was sat down on a rock. Jimin couldn't even comprehend what was happening, until he felt the alpha leaning down in front of him and gently lifting his leg to keep on his own thigh.

"You—", Jimin tried to speak but Jungkook quietly shut him off by gently undoing his anklet which was rubbing on the wound and probably making the wound even deeper.

Jungkook retreated a small rug of silk and wrapped it around Omega's ankle without any word.

Jimin was lost

Jimin was lost. And before he could make up this strange series of events, the Alpha had stood up after tying the rug on Jimin's ankle and disappeared into the woods like thin air.

___________________________

When Jimin returned to the palace, there was no one as expected. And he was not expecting anyone until the dawn of the other day, since the festival and ceremony will take that long. So he just headed towards the entrance.

He met Beomgyu in the garden who's eyes widen when he saw him. He quickly covered his nose in order to prevent himself from getting dizzy. Jimin couldn't understand his behaviour. Before he could ask Beomgyu reached towards him in long strides and almost whisper yelled.

"Dear Luna... You smell like an Alpha!!"

_________________________

"Alpha!! We were looking for you!! Royalties kept asking for the reason of your absence." Minho exclaimed when he found Jungkook sitting in front of the mansion in forest all alone.

Jungkook seemed to be buried in deep thoughts. So Minho just cleared his throat to make his presence known. Jungkook still didn't look at him. But he spoke while looking at nowhere.

"Lisa... Lisa....", He chuckled darkly which meant no good. Minho just stood there without saying anything. Jungkook just continued speaking to himself.

"I already hated you enough Lisa. And now you just gave me a reason to kill you...."

____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

Tell me your thoughts!! I know it's not the best but I'm trying to do better...

Borahae 💜