32. On Instinct

'Waking you up from the silence under your deep sea
Hot, hot
will leave you wanting more, thirsting for more'

Beomgyu ran with all his might.

His heart running fast at the anticipation of seeing the rogue alpha once again. Honestly, it hasn't been even a day or two. Yet, he missed her.

In his mess of the thoughts, he failed to see where he was going and before he knew, he was already colliding with someone. The other person didn't catch him before time, and Beomgyu landed square on his butt.

He hissed with a harsh impact but steadied as he caught the scent.

"Tch tch... Have you gone blind you brainless Omega? Or do you just have brains to spread your legs??", Lisa sneered at the frightened Omega who stood with his head bowed down.

"Where is Jimin?", She asked. Her anger still evident. She was yet seething over how that rogue Alpha had commented over her relationship with her Omega. And that really felt humiliated. Because she knew, that he was kind of right.

Almost a month had passed since their marriage and she hadn't claimed the Omega yet. Which understandable since Jimin didn't have any scent gland. But then again, they haven't even consummate the marriage yet. And it felt like a slap to be reminded by some filthy rogue alpha. It was all because of Jimin.

And now, she was enraged. So much that it doesn't even matter if Jimin even wants this or not. She was not going to leave until she claims his body today.

"Luna is taking b-bath.", Beomgyu answered obediently. He didn't dare to look up. But suddenly a swarm of mixed scents hit his nose.

The people from the court were leaving from the other side of the hall. In those mixed scents, Beomgyu caught only one.

Pine.

His eyes frantically looked up at those royals. They roamed a little until his eyes caught her. She was standing there with another male Alpha, whom he recognised as Taehyung's mate.

Her eyes were settled on him too. And seeing that a sudden warm feeling bubbled up in his stomach. He felt the stare which he returned shyly, until the reality hit him when Lisa suddenly grabbed his jaw.

He could feel Hwasa's intense glare and jaw clenching but he was stuck. He couldn't move or tell Lisa to move away. He just stood there like a statue.

"I will go to look for the Luna now... Then, I want you in my chambers at night.", She said. Almost like threatened and went away.

Hwasa stood there. Wordless. The surroundings were completely frozen. And Beomgyu was ashamed. Ashamed to know what Hwasa must be thinking about him.

He stole a sneaky glance over her, only to see that she turned her face and walked away.

As if taunting him, that this was the life he had chosen.....

__________________________

"Thinking about me, little Luna?"

Before Jimin could shriek a hand came from behind and wrapped around his torso, grounding him. While the other hand wrapped on his mouth, almost covering his whole face.

"Shh... It won't do any good if anyone sees us together like this little Luna...", Jungkook smirked. Jimin was so angry at this point. After making sure that he wasn't going to scream, Jungkook removed his hand.

"How dare you!! How did you get in here...", Jimin started but was cut off by a finger on his lips.

"Just like how you sneak out, I also found my way in.", Jungkook whispered and his finger on Jimin's lips became a little braver. It roamed over the plush expansion as if examining the redness of those lips.

'He must've bitten them too much...', Jungkook thought. 'What made him so anxious though...'

"Are you crazy!? My Alpha is looking for you. You need to go if you don't want to lose your life...", Jimin scoffed. Jungkook bit the inside of cheek in annoyance unconsciously when Jimin addressed Lisa as his Alpha.

"Did you forget that you imprinted me. Now... Shouldn't you pay for it?"

"Pay? Pay for what? It was you who started this!!", Jimin snarled.

"But you shouldn't have done this mistake little Luna... You really thought of me like some common Alpha who wouldn't bite you in the neck if you try something funny?", Jungkook said. "Don't forget if anyone see us here, I won't be the only one who will go down. And if you've restricted me from going to some other Omega, that means, you are ready take that responsibility, don't you?"

Jimin's eyes widened.

He sat still. Completely blank from his conscience. Unable to make out on how to react. On instinct, Jungkook smirked and dragged his finger over his lips.

The Alpha's pointer finger was soon replaced by the thumb. The thumb just dragged the plushness downwards and leaving so that it smacked over its upper lip softly. The alpha bit his own lips looking at such errotic scene, seeing Jimin so compliant with his actions.

Both didn't realise their scents becoming suddenly so heavy and suffocating, but they didn't care. As if, it was still not enough, no matter how much they tried to drink each other's smell.

Unconsciously, both of their smells became sweeter by each second, trying to woo each other's wolves in the puddle of ecstasy. Which wasn't even hard at all.

"Since you imprinted me as well, I can't go to other Omega. So we might as well help each other out. Shouldn't we...", Jungkook's voice was an octave lower to which Jimin let out a quite whimper. Their inner wolves' instincts starting to surface.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand which was under water and dragged him until it was rest on his manhood. Jimin's scent flared up, suddenly taking in Alpha's equal nakedness.

"See, what wonders it does to see you wet... naked like this?"

On another occasion, he would've screamed, thrashed. But he didn't know why he was sitting still now, even when some stranger Alpha was doing something obnoxious with him. He didn't know how.

But he didn't want to pull away.

Even then when the Alpha started guiding his inexperienced hand up and down in member. He wanted to react, but he was glued on place somehow. His scent sweet, totally opposite of how he should react... A sudden thrilling chill ran down when he understood that his hand couldn't fully wrap around that monstrosity.

He even more eagerly started moving his hand. Trying get used to this new feeling.

Jungkook smirked along with a grunt when Jimin started to move his hand, now without Jungkook's guidance. He raised his hand to put on Jimin's cheek. Jimin's eyes flashed a tint on golden as his spring waters scent surrounded fully, mixing with Jungkook's own forest dew. His eyes bright red.

"That's it Omega... You're doing really good.", Jungkook grunted. Encouraging Jimin to go faster.

Jimin started to lean in towards Alpha to attach their lips when a loud knock on the door was heard.

"Jimin!!"

_____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

So... Tell me your thoughts.

Borahae 💜