36. Will Snatch Away

'Even the veil that hides the smile
inside the glass mask is
Lost'

"BECAUSE HE IS YOUR MATE!!"

A pin drop silence was spread all over the cell except for the echo that rang for few minutes along with Jimin's heavy breathing. Those words managed to slip whole ground from underneath his steps and his mind went blank.

"W-what?"

"He... He is your fated mate. That's why Jimin, you have been suffering like this...", Sungwoon breathed as he watched the Omega trying to find some purchase to prevent him from falling square on ground.

"You are joking. There's no such thing as fated mates.", Jimin mumbled.

"No... Why would I think I would joke about something like this?"

"Then why tell me this now!??", Jimin screamed. He was shocked at himself too just like Sungwoon who was staring at the Omega in shock.

"L-listen Jimin... It is true, that you both are fated mates. It's rare occurrence but it's true. Especially about you... Your Omega doesn't accept any other alpha unless it's your fated mate. You were imprinted by that Alpha, do you think that's easy for anyone to do? It happened because your Omega, too, easily submitted.", Sungwoon said looking into Jimin's eyes. Jimin was calm except his thoughts were going haywire.

"What do I do then?", Jimin asked trying to keep calm. Although he still hadn't digested the big revelation yet, he needed to keep calm and try to think it out on what to do.

"I... I don't know."

"You don't know?"

Jimin gave a cold stare. That stare held a lot of questions, confusion, ache... Sungwoon felt bad for him. But what can he do in this situation. Last time he had talked to the Holy devotee about this matter but he just told him to keep calm and do nothing. But looking at Jimin's condition now, the situation was nowhere near going okay. He was just as much drowned in dilemma as Jimin.

"What do I do now? What about Lisa? What do I tell her that I don't have any disease. It's just I can't accept her because she isn't my fated mate. How do I prove my innocence and tell her that I haven't done anything with that alpha on my own. And speaking of that Alpha... How can that rogue be my mate!! There is no way I can accept him... Not even anywhere near me...", Jimin screamed. Angry tears falling down his face making his pale face look blotchy.

"I can understand Jimin. But I don't know what to do either. We can... For now we can just hope that Lisa won't do anything too extreme and shows some mercy..."

_________________________

And now Jimin just wanted to scream at Sungwoon for even showing that hope that Lisa would show mercy. If Lisa had punished him, whipped him or even hanged him death, it would've been easier. But this was way too outrageous and Jimin was beyond disgusted.

After Sungwoon had left, somewhere in middle of the night, Jimin was harshly woken up by someone tugging him roughly out of that dark room. Not like he was sleeping, to begin with.

He had thought that this was it. This was the end. He was going to get punished. But instead he was brought to their personal chambers with Lisa to make audience for the filthy show Lisa had put up.

On their vast bedspace Lisa had trapped an Omega, Jimin wasn't sure of if that Omega was in heat or just too high from pleasure, under her wait and roughly thrusting in him without any care.

Seeing Jimin stand there in shock, she smirked and started moaning loudly and as if that Omega had got the message, he started whining while tugging on Lisa's forearms.

Jimin felt his heart break in his chest. Even if he wasn't in love with Lisa, still he had accepted her as his spouse. His mate. Seeing her commit such heinous act on purpose to just show him made him coil in sadness.

"Oh you arrived...", Lisa smirked. There was not an ounce of regret or shame on her face while facing Jimin. Jimin just stood there, not able to look at the dirty acts, bowing his head.

"I thought you should be gifted with same what you have done. Why are you looking down huh? You didn't feel any shame doing this with someone who wasn't your alpha so why now?", She grunted with thrusted even more harshly with every word.

"Look up!!", She growled but Jimin didn't dare to. He didn't want to.

"Ah ah...", Jimin could hear that Omega's voice raising slowly as he neared his release. But Jimin just bit on his lip not to let out disgusted grunt and decided that it was just for few minutes then he would be released from here.

Lisa looked at the guards who had escorted Jimin and they understood what to do.

Jimin's head was grabbed harshly and it snapped up so he could be forced to look in front. Jimin yelped from the pain on his scalp but he was shown no mercy. Lisa was satisfied to see the hurt on his face and started thrusting with double enthusiasm.

"Leave m—", Jimin screamed but the guard slapped his hand over Jimin's mouth to shut him up. Lisa laughed evily seeing that.

"You have to look... If you don't want sleep with me then you have to watch me sleeping with someone else just like you whored yourself out... You have to watch until I find that bastard alpha and kill him in front of you. And then I will show you how a whore is treated...."

Jimin's eyes glistened with unknown pain. He couldn't believe where he stood right now... Even if he had found out he had a fated mate he had no intention to go back to that Alpha. He had decided to ask for forgiveness to Lisa... But now he fell in another dilemma....

Was it really worth it?

___________________________

"Yet you trusted him enough to tell your real name. Didn't you... Jae-hwan?"

"I don't trust him. It's just that he should know who I am when I will kill him...", Jungkook answered with cold voice.

"I have told you Jae-hwan, acts that are done with impulse come with a lot of regret. You must give time for everything to take turn."

"Jungkook.", Jungkook said firmly. "It would be better if you call me Jungkook. Besides, whatever you have to say, it will not make any difference."

"I am not Jae-hwan who can be lured in with sweet talks. Whatever I am going to do, they deserve it. And Jimin.... I will never forgive him. But I am merciful enough to let him know my real identity."

Jungkook said and stood up. Jin just smiled. Like always. But this time pitiful.

"I never told you any lie Jae-hwan."

"You did. I believed you. I always believed you. But nothing happened. And yes, those things will happen. Busan will be mine. But not by waiting like you said. I will snatch it from their damn claws. By any means... See you.", Jungkook said and disappeared in the darkness of night while Jin just smiled.

"I am afraid it's not just Busan you will have to snatch..."

____________________

Yeorobun... I'm back!!!

Your comments really make me feel that this story is actually not bad. That encourages me to write more and update frequently. So keep commenting and voting. Share.

Borahae 💜