79. You Have My Reigns

(A/N:- I asked for which update you would like, it wasn't about parched, since every book is going to be updated after Parched is completed. So which book's update you would like to see after this...

Enjoy the second last part of this....)

Warning ⚠️: Long ass chapter...

'Our hearts intertwined like the moon and it's sky...'

Jungkook's howl cut through the air before his wolf fell on the ground with loud thud making all the crowd go suddenly silent.

The guards who shot him with darts to make the alpha dizzy grinned devilishly as the darts served their purpose. They let out a howl before raising their spears as a victory gesture. A victory of doing something they never would have imagined in their life.

Defeating a pure blood Alpha!!!

That was something everyone just dreamt of. Never thinking it would become true.

One of them got more brave as he put a foot over the Alpha's limp torso. His head held high as he stood over the thick fur coated chest and started poking Alpha's muzzle with the other end of his spear. He looked at the crowd of Busan which was witnessing the whole scene with wide eyes.

"What are you watching people? KILL THIS FILTHY ROGUE WHO DARED TOUCH OUR LUNA!!!!! ALPHA LISA WILL BE HAPPY AND WILL AWARD US IN EXCHANGE OF THIS MUTT'S HEAD.... SO BRING YOUR WEAPONS DOWN ON HIM FOLKS!!!!"

Lisa watching all of this from afar, still in her chariot with Jimin. A wide evil grin on her face as she watched her mighty long time enemy finally falling on the ground.

"Did you see that love... See... How did he end up after all? Look carefully, love. No one, I say no one goes against me and then expects to not get hurt... Did you see love... Jimin?"

Not hearing any response from Jimin, she looked at her back and her eyes widened.

"JIMIN!??"

_____________________

People raised their own weapons to attack the unconscious pure blood Alpha until they heard a loud growl that made all of them drop their weapons unconsciously.

All the hundreds of heads whipped towards that smooth yet threatening growl and everyone was left awestruck.

There stood an Omega wolf in all his beauty and glory. The wolf was large, almost of the size of a regular Alpha wolf. The only thing identifying him as an Omega was his heavy Omegan scent of spring waters. The scent was so soothing and alluring at the same time but right now it had stale stench because of the Omega's distress.

The Omega was coated with thick but equally soft white fur. He was glowing like his scruff was adorned with most beautiful white pearls. His usual deep blue eyes were now glowing in silver. The only blemish on his white furr was black motif of waxing moon patterns on the Wolf's spine. Even in wolf form he could make anyone's knees buckle with his beauty. Anyone could tell that the Omega has a gifted beauty.

He almost looked like he was living embodiment of the Moon Goddess herself.

"LUNA!!", Someone from the crowd gasped loudly making all of them immediately bow their heads in respect and knees on ground.

Jimin started walking towards the crowd, no, towards his Alpha who was currently lying limp on ground. Weapons were immediately thrown on the ground and people were on their knees as the Omega walked through the crowd towards his Alpha.