09. I Feel So Restless

'My Thoughts Wonder Around The World.. But My World Stops At You....'

"Can I come in?"

"If I say no, will you stay there Tae?", Jungkook said in his usual gruff voice while his eyes stayed shut. He was lying on a spacious bed which had silk sheets over primarily. But not used to such royal treatment, he had ripped the sheets off from the bed and spread his usual rough to the touch blanket.

"Yeah, that's also true.", Taehyung giggled a little while jumping inside.

To say the truth, everyone feared Jungkook. But Taehyung had the pass to do anything and get away. Probably Taehyung was the only one, who's shenanigans Jungkook would suffer. But that too only to a certain limit. Everyone knew not to push the Alpha's buttons.

Taehyung came inside and pulled out a little container from his pocket of baji. Jungkook straightened his posture and removed his robe in a moment exposing his heavily muscled torso to Taehyung. Taehyung opened the container which contained some herbal mixture. He came behind Jungkook and started rubbing it on Alpha's tense shoulders. He let few minutes pass. After few minutes of silence, Taehyung was the one who spoke up.

"What happened?", His voice soft. Jungkook remained quiet, just enjoying the massage and relaxing.

"Hyung?", Taehyung tried again.

"Nothing Tae. I have been just feeling restless. Nothing else.", Jungkook finally spoke up. Obviously there was no way he would be able to hide something from his brother. Taehyung stopped massaging his shoulder and came in front to meet eyes with Jungkook.

"Hyung? Is there something bothering you?", He asked a little worried.

"No... It's just that... Nevermind.", Jungkook turned to lie down.

"Hyung please?", Taehyung tried. He knew it wasn't easy to make Jungkook talk. It was all about patience. Jungkook sighed.

"I don't know. Lately, I have been feeling weird. Like restless. My Alpha has started acting up.", Taehyung's eyes widened.

Generally this wasn't anything but normal for any wolf. But that was the thing. Jungkook wasn't like any other normal wolf. He was a purebred Alpha. No one really had seen his wolf form. Not that anyone wished to see. Because Jungkook in his human form itself was too strong, that nobody wished to witness his wolf form.

And his alpha too, never acted up. Even in his ruts, Jungkook would just spend days away from their rogue pack. His alpha was very calm. Jungkook never had heard from him or anything. He had great control over his alpha.

But ever since had stepped in Busan, his alpha has started trying converse with Jungkook. Has started reacting. And that was something unusual.

"Are you feeling sick?", Taehyung checked Jungkook's temperature.

"No. Everything is fine. It's just my Alpha has started reacting. And I don't know why. So I feel restless.", Jungkook sighed. Taehyung sat down besides him.

"I also don't know why is it happening. But don't worry. Maybe it's a good sign. Your alpha never reacted, that was actually concerning. Now it has started reacting, it's a good sign i suppose.", Taehyung smiled. Jungkook looked at the younger beta.

"And you know what? Today I went for a little tour in this forest in search of some herbs. And god I found so many types of rare herbs we would never find anywhere else. And also I came to know that there's a cave which is moon god's temple. You should go there. You know it feels peaceful to visit such places. Your mind will be at rest.", Taehyung chirped.