44. All Of You

'Cuz I'm too wicked
I want to take all of your heart'

Jimin stared at Jungkook's dark orbs which were trying carve his soul into Omega's own.

"S-shut up.", Jimin might have stuttered but his gaze didn't shy away from alpha at all. They were literally a breath away from from each other. But no one backed off even an inch. Either their ego was too big or maybe they were already used to it and were much comfortable with each other.

"Did you really think that I wouldn't come for you if you leave me cold and alone on my bed after I warmed your body up all night?"

Jimin went red. His blush spread all the way towards his chest but thankfully it was dark to notice it.

"Stop i-it. I don't remember anything.", Jungkook frowned at this.

"Why? Don't you remember that night?", He asked. Jimin shook his head.

"You don't remember when you came to me that night all crying? You don't remember the way I took you apart inches by inches until you first came on my tongue? Or the way you cried and begged for my knot everytime I fucked you in oblivion till the damn sun rose?"

Jungkook stepped even closer to the Omega. Jimin took a step back but was swiftly stopped by a hand on his waist.

"Y-you savage scum!!! Leave me!! I don't remember anything...", Jimin shrieked, trying to get out of his hold. But Jungkook kept his grip firm and pulled him in fully pressed to his body. Jimin banged his fists on the Alpha's rock like chest but that did nothing to even falter him.

"Leave me I said!! I told I don't remember anything—"

"Then maybe I should help you remember, don't you think?"

At the next moment, Jimin was thrown over broad shoulder of the Alpha and got carried inside without any fear. Jimin let out a squeak as his was thrown over the bed and was climbed over by the Alpha who was more than double of his size.

"You—"

Jimin was cut off as Alpha smashed his lips against his and bit on Jimin's tongue. Jimin whined in his mouth. To struggle his hands away from Alpha's grip which he was holding over his head. Jimin started to push Alpha's mouth away by pushing his tongue against Jungkook's, which made Jungkook even more turned on.

He started nibbling on Jimin's lips even more enthusiastically. Pulling Omega's fat bottom lip with teeth and leaving it to smack against the upper lip seductively.

In no time who was pushing against whom was forgotten and both had started enjoying the wet nibbling and sucking of each other's lips.

Jungkook pressed his hips to Omega and started grinding down and Jimin felt the wetness started pooling between his legs. He wanted to press his thighs together but it was stopped by Alpha's giant weight on him.

Jimin pushed the Alpha with all his power so the back of the alpha met the bed surface and Jimin climbed over him and sat on his crotch. The prominent bulge of Alpha's crotch had started poking Jimin's ass. When Jimin started grinding on it, Jungkook hissed and gripped Omega's hips to make him move faster.

Suddenly Alpha felt the Omega going still and a cold metal pressed against his neck. He opened his eyes to see the Omega staring down at him firmly with a sharp knife in his hand.

"Enough of this Alpha Jae-hwan. Now you will do what I say."

To say, the scene was just too hot to comprehend. Jungkook stared at the Omega that was still sitting on his crotch while his white robes were still disheveled and showing off his smooth collarbones. His long blonde hair draping over his back, deep blue eyes turning down to impel one intense dominance even over this huge Alpha. His delicate hands holding a sharp killing knife. Such a contrast... But so sexy...

He smirked. But Jimin's expressions didn't change.

"What do you want to do? If you want to ride me, then welcome, the throne is all yours....", He said cockily signalling towards his crotch. Jimin smirked back.

"Good joke. Now get up and take me to your leader Alpha.", He said pressing the knife more against Alpha's skin. The knife had managed to make a slight cut on his skin. But that didn't bother him. Instead he looked at the Omega in slight admiration.

He raised up his hand to place it on Jimin's cheek which Jimin didn't swat away. He just stared at him without any words.

"You don't really know me, do you?"

Jimin looked at him in confusion. A small smile tugged on Jungkook's lips which was difficult to comprehend.

"It's bad that you didn't even wait for me.", He mumbled.

"What are you saying?", Jimin was now confused.

"Nothing. Let's make a deal. Give yourself to me and I will solve your problem for you.", Jungkook said waiting for Jimin's reaction.

"What... You pervert. I rather go myself to your Alpha and tell him what type of pervert Alphas he has in his pack.", Jimin snarled still not leaving the knife but Jungkook didn't do anything.

"Oh my naive little Luna....", Jungkook chuckled before he swiftly snatched the knife and switched their position so the Omega was now lying helplessly under him.
"You have so many misunderstandings about our Alpha. Why do you want to meet him?"

"Nakdong. Our people are suffering without water. And I want to offer him a negotiation treaty so that the barrage could be removed.", Jimin said.

"Hmm... Let me think.", Jungkook nuzzled his nose against Omega's neck, taking in the faint fresh rain scent of him which was masked. "What will you offer in exchange?"

Jimin fell silent.

"Knew it. You have nothing to offer until your good for nothing spouse rules here. She doesn't know your worth and yet you didn't wait for me. But now that I have tasted you first, I will make sure that I will be your last also.", Jungkook whispered before attaching his lips to Jimin's in feverish kiss. Jimin's eyes widened.

"H-how did you know you're my first...?", Jimin panted.

"The red of your first still paints my bedclothe..."

_____________________

So I have written this part like some ragtag but I'm not sure. It might go under editing.

If I make changes afterwards I will post the notice.
Tell me how was it...

Borahae 💜