04. Whatever Fate Wants

Song: "Dhoop" by Shreya Ghoshal

"You look absolutely beautiful your grace.", A lady in her middle age praised Jimin as she inspected the dress she had specially made for this occasion on the crown Alpha's order.

It was finally the wedding day. The day every citizen of Busan anticipated. Not that people were that attached to the Crown Alpha but they were anticipating the Crown Alpha's mate.

Since Lisa had banned Jimin from leaving his mansion not many of the citizens actually had seen him. But they have heard about the soon to be Royal Omega. They have heard about his ethereal beauty and soft nature. They were curious about how it's gonna be when he gets mated with their Crown Alpha who was totally opposite. Because Lisa was a powerful and intimidating Alpha. And people knew once becomes Queen, she won't be much merciful while ruling. But no one had that much courage to protest. They just had faith over what the Holy Devotee of Luna had said about Jimin,

"This Omega holds the fate of Busan. He is chosen by the Moon Goddess. Things will change once the rightful owner will be crowned."

And Lisa knew that she was the rightful Owner of Busan. But for crowning you need to have mate. That was the basic rule since years. So Lisa was eager to mate Jimin because she knew that he was her fortune. And his beauty was just a plus to all.

"Thank you for your work.", Jimin kindly greeted the lady who smile back at him before leaving. He was now alone in front of the huge dresser mirror where he saw himself for the first time since morning. He looked even more beautiful with the pure white hanbok that was embroidered with delicate white flowers all over its chima. It fitted Jimin's delicate yet curvaceous figure very well. The white flowers over his chima indicated the his purity. Similar with the bouquet of fresh white roses which was to be held by him to the altar.

 Similar with the bouquet of fresh white roses which was to be held by him to the altar

"Nervous?"

Jimin turned towards the voice from the entrance and was ecstatic to see Sungwoon standing there. He quickly stood up and just as Sungwoon came towards him he hugged him tightly.

"How did you come here? Didn't anyone see you?"

"Crown Alpha granted me the permission. It seems she was happy.", Sungwoon smiled. Jimin just returned a half hearted smile.

"What happened?", Sungwoon asked observing his face.

"Nothing hyung... I don't know. I was... I was always prepared for this day ever since they took me in. But when the day has actually arrived, I don't want to face it. Because this isn't what I want... But then again I myself don't know what I want....", Jimin spoke up finally. Sungwoon was his only way to let out the things in his mind.

Sungwoon smiled softly. He cupped the Omega's face which was tinted with light make up.

"I know Jimin how you are feeling. But I'm just going to say that have patience. Time will do everything right. Maybe Lisa might turn out to something you always wanted. You'll just know when that would happen. And I'm sure that you will so happy then that you'll frown upon your today's self for ever doubting your fate... Now go. It's almost time. May Luna bless you...", Sungwoon smiled and hugged Jimin for the last time until two Omegas came to escort Jimin to the wedding hall.