17. Scent That Doesn't Appeal

'I have been trying too long, With too dull of a knife
But tonight I made sure that I sharpened it twice'

"They are very regretful that head Alpha Jeon couldn't attend the ceremony. Apologies from the heart. The head Alpha wishes you an eventful year ahead."

The messenger completed reading the scroll that had came from the rogue head Alpha's behalf. Lisa had an amused smile on her lips with a satisfied grin that her plan worked out well.

She protected her Omega from any potential harm and from the looks of the letter they just received, the rogue Alpha would soon be off from Busan. Everything will soon fall in place. And they won't be needed to live in fear of some rogue attacks anymore.

"It looks like our deal appeased their Alpha.  This is how we handle unwanted guests. What do you take me for father? See. I made him retreat and didn't even give him any reason to retaliate.", Lisa laughed happy with herself. Her father just nodded in approval.

To be honest he wasn't expecting Jungkook to retreat without any fight. He was here to rule Busan. And he must have came here certain that Lisa would accept to battle rather than mate him. But Lisa as cunning as she was played a different game. She herself gave him some land so that he won't have any point to fight. And it looked like the deal Lisa made with him didn't leave him any choice. And now the festival has passed he won't be getting any more chances to interact with Royal family and possibly plan any attack against anyone. He was happy with his daughter's ruling tactics. Not just him, his other Courtiers also praised Lisa for her fearless move of dealing with the most feared Alpha on land.

"Now I don't think we have to waste more energy on this matter. He seems to be on good terms now.", Lisa said.

"Yeah seems like it. And now that the Wolgwang festival has passed, there no more opportunities where he could plan anything suspicious. So we're safe for now. We should treat him like a good host so he doesn't arise any issues further until he's here.", Jinyoung stated as a matter of fact.

"Sure.", Lisa snickered. With a raise of hand she dismissed the court and headed off towards her private chambers happily.

__________________________

The heavy doors of the private chambers opened with a creaking sound making two males inside aware of Lisa's presence.

Sensing the Alpha stand in the doorway Beomgyu hurriedly picked himself from where he has been sitting and bowed deeply, successfully hiding the concerned glance in his eyes. Jimin was standing just behind him with a stiff posture which Lisa failed to notice because how happy she was to finally give her Omega some attention.

Jimin was wearing a dark green robe which was accentuating his pale complexion really well. But then again, was there anything that didn't suite Jimin? He looked good in anything. Especially now with his slight wet hair from the bath and overall beautiful appearance he looked... Ravaging.

Lisa licked her lips in appreciation and dismissed Beomgyu with flick of his fingers. Beomgyu scurried out of the doors with a last glance towards Jimin who gulped a little.

Lisa closed the distance in long steps and in no time she pulled Jimin flushed to her chest while gripping his waist tightly. She took a long whiff of some perfume Jimin had applied on top of the scent blocking salve.

"Omega... You look so stunning. I could just devour you!!", Lisa growled as she looked in the eyes of Jimin who looked down in embarrassment.

"Y-you look happy Alpha.", Jimin managed to voice out.

"Mhmm... Finally the matter is closed. Now I can ravish you as much as I want.", She grunted in pleasure which brought Jimin shivers. But not in a good way.

Lisa's arousal was clear in the atmosphere. Her heavy musky scent started to fill Jimin's nose. But unlike other times, Jimin felt suddenly nauseous. Her scent started to bug him. A sudden urge to push her away filled his body. But he decided to shut his thoughts away and beared with it. He must be sick.

Lisa lifted him effortlessly and laid him on the bed. He slid the robes down from his side to reveal his milky skin to her hungry eyes. Jimin bit down his bottom lip to stop his growl of opposition.

'I need to quiet down. She is my Alpha. I have to get use to this. I must have eaten something bad. Yeah... That's the case. But I can't stop her now telling her this. She looks happy...', Jimin's thoughts were running all over the place while Lisa was busy littering kisses over his now bare torso, too lost in pleasure to notice Jimin's distressed posture.

She reached his perky pink nipple and smirked before engulfing it with her lips and harshly sucking on it. Jimin almost tore his bottom lips with how harshly he had dug his teeth on it. His fists were tightly clenched trying not to breath Lisa's pheromones too much. They were just making him dizzy all of a sudden. This had never happened before.

Just when Lisa reached near his scent gland which she couldn't smell he became a little more distressed. She started sucking on a particular spot where his supposed scent gland should be. Her scent completely filled his nose that distressed him more.

'No!!!', he snapped. Unconsciously he let out a growl and pushed her away from his body.

"Omega!!", Lisa's eyes were wide as she bore her eyes in Jimin's who was now panicked. He himself didn't know why he acted like this or more specifically why Lisa's scent irked him out.

"What was that Omega? How dare you!!!", Lisa growled as she inched closer to Jimin and pulled him harshly while holding his arm. Jimin was surprised even more to see her acting like this. She never had acted so harshly towards him.

"I— I'm sorry alpha. I m-must be feeling sick. It wasn't my intention. Forgive me!!", Jimin croacked out. Lisa eyed him for a moment before her angry demeanor faded.

"It's okay Omega. I will call for the healer.", She tried to speak softly but her tone couldn't hide that she was pissed beyond limits. On top of that she was still horny. But of course she couldn't force Jimin. Jimin awkwardly nodded at her. She smiled a little before leaning in and whispering.

"But you better get all okay soon Omega. Cause I can't guarantee that I will be gentle if you keep me waiting more. And nor that I will wait anymore....."

_______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I'm so overwhelmed with the love I'm recieving for this book. But to be honest, I'm not sure where this story is leaded... Lol.
You can definitely add your suggestions.

Borahae 💜