47. Punishment

'I want you to fall for me without limit.'

Warning : Mature content ahead⚠️

Jungkook stepped inside the old hut.

Even if it was old, it was still neat and clean. The ground was dirtless, on one side there was a single bedding where pelts were folded in a neat manner. On left side there was a small shrine. It looked perfectly like holy devotee's place.

"Fancy seeing you here."

Jungkook turned around surprised to see Jin standing in the doorway. He didn't even hear him coming. And mind you, Jungkook's senses were extraordinary than normal wolves. But still Jin amazed him.

He was standing there with his usual serene smile with shining blue eyes on his handsome face. Jungkook had to admit that he had to one of the most beautiful Omegas he has ever seen. If not, the second best.

Because no one comes before that one Omega his Alpha yearns for...

"What's the good cause I have your visit?", He asked smiling. And Jungkook saw the invisible rays spurting from behind him.

"I don't... Know...", He mumbled. He really didn't know why did he come here in the first place.

"But I know.", Jin said and Jungkook looked at him. He wasn't surprised at all. He knew. Jin always knows.

"You need to let go of the past.", Jin simply said before sloping down on the pelts and patting the place beside him.

"You mean I should forgive him?"

"No.", Jin said now his eyes going cold for a second. "Never forgive the sinners. But also never punish the innocents. And the one you are thinking to give punishment to is Jimin."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"He had promised that he will wait for me. Did he wait then? And also you have no right to say anything Jin. Do you remember, you used to tell me that you will send an angel to help me... I was so naive back then....", He chuckled bitterly.

"Did I lie then?", Jin asked curiously.

Jungkook just looked at him, before turning around and leaving with stomping legs...

_______________________

"HOW MUCH MORE TIME DO YOU STILL NEED!??", Lisa was beyond angry as her eyes were spitting fire.

Sungwoon was badly shivering. He never had expected to see Lisa herself coming to his cabin. The medicine she had ordered to him to make, he still hasn't completed brewing it.

Although it was only the half truth. The other half being, he was trying to avoid so that it would buy his more time to aware Jimin. But how?

Ever since Jimin was out of the prison, he was being confined in his bedchamber. On top of it, Lisa had appointed one of the guards to keep eye on him until the medicine gets ready. How was he supposed to meet Jimin and tell him? And even if he tell him, what Jimin will do?

"I-it w-would take m-more time... If yo-you would allo—", Sungwoon was cut off as a harsh slap was delivered to his cheek. His head snapped to the side with the impact and he fell down.

"I TOLD YOU I WANT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! That Omega thinks he has gotten ahead of me!! I will rip that attitude off of him. I would like to see how that prideful face molds when he will be crying and begging for my knot!!", Lisa looked anything but sober. Menace was flowing from her expressions and her bitter pheromones had clouded the small space making Sungwoon cough with suffocation.