26. Ruin You

'I love it when you hate it.'

"Y-yes!!"

Jungkook smirked as the Omega heavily panted. He was at the brink of loosing his sanity. A wave of fresh rain and spring waters heavily doused in arousal permeated through the thin air, and made the thing atmosphere even more erotic as he understood that the Omega has started leaking slick.

His own senses were trying to be overpowered by the little Omega that was slowly becoming plaint in his hold.

Jimin had wore a thick layer of salve onto his scent gland. He had came here with that much of preparation. But what did he know that the salve only covered his scent through scent gland. His scent would be a give away if he starts releasing his pheromones or scent through other ways.

And one of those was arousal which was quite obvious right now.

'Alpha! Alpha!!'

Jimin's Omega whined loudly and Jimin slipped into submission even more without realising the severity of the situation. Or even realising that he was practically cheating on his Alpha. He just leaned his head back on the Alpha's shoulder and stretched his neck. Baring it wide for rogue alpha for whatever he wanted to do with it. But at the same time a small voice in his mind that was still conscious told him to fight off this ridiculous feeling.

The feeling that he shouldn't have for some stranger and for the rogue alpha that too... And also while he was being married!! So while trying to act according to his both senses he started wiggling weakly in Alpha's hold to get away.

He tried to push the Alpha away to make some distance between them. His struggles went to waste when a large hand came from his back to rest on his forehead and the Alpha pulled him back firmly while stretching his neck to bare the unblemished white skin of the Omega to his thirsty eyes.

Before Jimin could wriggle more Jungkook latched his lips on his neck where the scent gland was situated and started lapping on the patch of the skin fervently. And Jimin could help but let out a long breathy moan that had a great effect on the Alpha who was trying to drink in the Omega's sould through his scent gland.

The bitter taste of the salve made Jungkook grunt but he dared not stop. He kept lapping up until the sweet mix of fresh rain and spring waters exploded on his taste buds and he let out deep growl. Jimin froze when he felt the nudge on his lower back and he let out a whine and started grinding back on Alpha like a lost cause.

"Such a sweet little Luna...", Jimin moaned at the praise which was more like taunt from Alpha's side. Jungkook smirked and bit down on the Omega's scent gland harshly but not harsh enough to break the skin.

Jungkook left Jimin's neck and brought down his hands to hold Jimin's grinding hips in firm a firm hold to restrict his ministrations.

"Please... P-please....", Jimin whined shamelessly. It was quite clear from his behaviour that Jimin was straying far away from the reality, completely slave to his desires, slave to his Omega.

"Tch tch tch. How amusing it is to see the so called Luna of Busan acting like a common whore in heat... But then again what can we expect of the behaviour from Lisa's spouse?", Jungkook chuckled in mock disgust. Jimin snapped his eyes open. Turning around to look at the Alpha in disbelief. Embarrassment painted on his face in red.

"Jae—"

"Their whole family is full of whores and bitches. And then they mock us rogues like some filthy rags... Should've seen you first before mocking us. Could have become a good show for whole court, isn't it?", Jungkook chuckled while grabbing Jimin's jaw who jerked away. His eyes were filled with unshed tears. Tear of anger. Anger towards himself for loosing his senses like this. And seeing those expressions Jungkook let out a quite laugh.